PUBG Mobile Update 0.18 has been launched. The training Room has changed with PUBG Mobile Cheers Park. and one New Currency also added with UC, and BP, now you can trade AG coin.
PUBG Mobile Patch Note 0.18 includes following things along with the Cheers Park:
- Updated Miramar with Sandstorm
- Win94 with 2.7x Scope
- Canted Sight Available
- New Classic Mode Content: Jungle Adventure in Sanhok (Available Soon)
- New Customizable Weapon System: Guncraft Finishes (Available Soon)
- New Weapon: P90 in Arena Mode
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground (Available May 13th) – Participate in Giveaway
- Bluehole Mode: Brand New EvoGround Experience (Available Soon)
- New Anti-Cheating Implementation: Points Protection Against Cheater Kills
For detail, update visit the official website. Here we are going to discuss PUBG Mobile Cheers Park and its events.
What’s new in PUBG Mobile Cheers Park?
The PUBG Mobile Cheer Park is a social area + Training Area, where 20 players can play at any time. It has most of the basic Training Ground features, and you can also interact with other players chat with them and enjoy in real-time
You can do lot of stuff in this cheers park. Like sit and chat with other players, Rost the chicken on a bonfire, compete with other players in shooting competition. Enjoy the bungee jumping.
I love the setting on the chair part just have a look at how you can sit on the chair available in the cheers park and take a selfie with your friends.
What you can do in Cheers Park?
- You can view the information of other players, chat, interact with Emotes, and add friends.
- You can team up with other players and play matches in various modes directly from the Cheers Park.
- Players can invite their friends to interact and roast chicken together in Cheer Park.
Players can also engage in various activities while in Cheer Park:
- Duel: Players can have 1v1 duels with other players.
- Hunt Game: The Hunt Game that was featured in the anniversary celebrations is also available in Cheer Park. Give it a try!
- The Shooting Range is a way to show off your shooting skills and compete against the other players in the Cheer Park. You can also share your results in chats.