The PUBG Mobile Update or Patch Note 1.0 Beta Version is already out and I have shared the details with you. You can check out the Beta Update.
Finally, on 8th Sept 2020 the Patch note 1.0 is releasing, and the Royale pass Season 15 will be releasing on 14th Sept 2020.
The focus point in this patch note is the Erangel 2.0, Improved Livik Map, and Payload Mode 2.0.
This time PUBG Mobile update will be released but not available on the Play Store or Apple Store for Indian Players. For Android, you will need 1.84 GB Space and on iOS with 2.13 GB Space. During this update, game servers will not be taken offline.
If you already have the game in your Mobile then Update PUBG Mobile to the latest version from 7th Sept to 14th Sept to get Rewards:
- 2,888 BP
- AG ×100
- Red Racecar Knight Backpack (3d)
PUBG Mobile Patch Note 1.0 Highlights:
Here are some highlights from the new PUBG Mobile Update that contains the Erangel 2.0 Improved Livik Map on top.
- Finally, the Erangel 2.0 is here
- The Livik Map is Improved
- PUBG Mobile will Support 90FPS Gaming
- New Payload Mode 2.0 will come soon
- Guns Improved: Tommy, UMP45, DBS, and Automatic Shotgun
- Royale Pass S15 –Beyond A.C.E. Themed
- Infection Mode will come back
After reading this If you are a PUBG Mobile Player from Indian and want to download the game – I can help you with How to Update PUBG Mobile 1.0 in India
Update PUBG Mobile using VPN
Connect with USA server using VPN before you click on the download link
You can check out the detailed update Patch Note 1.0 on the official PUBG Mobile website. Here I will cover this topic in short with important highlights.
Erangel 2.0 Whats New?
Erangel 2.0 was awaited from the last 6 months and now from PUBG Mobile patch Note 1.0, this update will be given in-game without any maintenance break.
Some Improvements in Erangel 2.0
- All-new visuals – The Graphics of Sky, Vegetation and water has been improved and you can now see every scene in detail
- Building Changed: Buildings like Houses, their terrace point, the Room Structure, Color Texture, Warehouse Design, and color has been changed. Some buildings now feature basements, and players will have to smash the wooden door of the basements with their weapons before they can enter.
- Places Changes: Places/Cities in Erangel has been remodeled with new building layout and made some unexpected developments in cover points.
Improved Livik Map in Patch Note 1.0:
Here are some highlighted improvements that I thought you just need to know. If you want more info visit pubgmobile.com
- New firearm: M1014
- Visual Effects Improvements
- Water and Element Structure Improved in Smoother Graphics
- Monster Truck structure improved can be seen from distance.
- Improved Landing Effects
- Improved the closer and distance View of Waterfall in Smoother graphic
- Stage Balancing Adjustments
- Bug Fixes
Royale Pass 15 – Beyond A.C.E.-Themed Gameplay
- Some mysterious Energy Towers survived the Implosion and remain on Erangel. Players will be able to redeem supplies at these Energy Towers by meeting certain conditions in combat.
- During the event, players have a chance to enter this mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode.
Payload 2.0 is coming soon.
Fully armed vehicles, including the new armed helicopter, will provide massive firepower for you and your squad.
Halloween Infection Mode (available from October 23)
Zombies wear Halloween masks, with new atmospheric decorations, including jack-o’-lanterns, gravestones, and candles.
PUBG Mobile 90FPS Gaming
PUBG Mobile will be supporting the 90FPS in Graphic settings option for those mobile phones that are compatible for 90 FPS Gaming.
Check Mobile phones supporting PUBG Mobile @90 FPS
Improved Weapons in PUBG Mobile 1.0:
Here are some updated characteristics of Weapons in PUBG Mobile 1.0 you will see following changes.
- Tommy/Thompson: Firing Speed increase and can be equipped with holo or red dot scope.
- UMP 45: Rate of bullet fire and Damage increased
- DBS Gun: This gun will be spawned on the map rather than in AIr drop
Those who are not able to download/update PUBG Mobile 1.0 update check this out
I can help you with How to Update PUBG Mobile 1.0 in India