Wow! PUBG Mobile Latest Event which allows you to try the new items on EMI. Just kidding, the new PUBG Mobile Tactical Drill Event allows you to try the epic rewards like QBZ Skin, Parachute Skin, and a Costume.
Use any of these items and pay later. Let me explain in a simple way; The PUBG Mobile Tactical Drill Event is a new event that started on 22 Oct 2019 and will end on 2 Dec 2019.
During this event you have the chance to unlock any item given here, you can check the image. When you activate the item you will get some points and you can use it for a limited time of period.
You can extend the period by login daily and completing the given missions. Here you can play daily to unlock the item for permanent.
How to Play PUBG Mobile Tactical Drill Event?
Follow the simple steps to play the PUBG Mobile Tactical Drill Event.
- Open PUBG Mobile Game, Go to Event Section.
- Then in Time Limited Section, you will See Tactical Drill Event.
- Enter into Tactical Drill Event and Select the item you want.
- You can select any of the three items from QBZ Skin, Parachute, Costume.
- After selection, you can click on Activate Button (Warning: – You can’t change the item back to another till 72hrs.)
- If you confirm then you will get some 9 Points and validity for some days like 2D for example.
- Then you can see Tactical Drill Missions below and a point bar where you can see the points target to earn.
- You can unlock this item permanently or if the event ends then you will get this item for a limited time.
- If you are rich enough you can spend some UC to purchase the item by purchasing the points.
Rules for PUBG Mobile Tactical Event:
Now we know that how we can join this event but there are some rules that you must know before you start participating in this PUBG Mobile Tactical Drill Event.
- Only one item is allowed to Activate at a time.
- Each item will be locked for 72hrs after Activation. You can’t change it for the next 72hrs.
- You need to Earn Points to unlock the item permanently.
- You can earn points by completing Tactical Drill Missions.
- Tactical Drill Missions include total 5 missions 4 daily missions and 1 weekly mission.
- Daily mission reset at 00:00UTC. Complete before the time.
- Each item begins with 9 Tactical points where 3 Points will be deducted each day for not logging into the game.
- Item will be revoked after Points become 0.
- At the end of this Tactical Event. Tactical Points will be converted into time-limited items, more the points greater the validity.
As of now, I consider you might have understood this PUBG Mobile Tactical Drill Event. And the way PUBG Mobile presented this PUBG Mobile Tactical Drill Event. I feel this is like EMI when we buy something and pay the EMI. Similarly, you activate an item here and then pay the points till the end of this event by just Playing Tactical Missions.
Season 9 Rewards – Kar98 skin and Costume:
If you have missed, I hope you don’t, but PUBG Mobile Season 9 is rewarding us with Kar98 Skin and a Costume with permanent time. If you reached the Gold Level and play 10 matches you will unlock the Costume.
And once you reach the Diamond tier and play 10 matches you will unlock the Kar98 skin. To collect these rewards go to Season 9 tab and collect them now.