The PUBG PC Season 8 Update has been rolled out with Loot Truck Update in the Sanhok. This update has been released for PC on 22nd July 2020 and for Console on 30th July 2020.
This PUBG PC Season 8 Update is based on Sanhok Reworked with including a total of 8 Loot Truck in the Map. You can find them and attack to loot the special guns and ammunition.
Loot Truck in PUBG PC:
Before I sum up some information about this Loot Truck in PUBG PC you must watch this Video trailer that better explains these Trucks in Sanhok map.
- There are a total of 8 Trucks in the Sanhok map during 1 Game.
- 4 Trucks will be in operation at once.
- If one truck is destroyed then the new truck will respawn in a random place.
- You can not stop this Truck by any vehicle.
- To stop you need to play with the mind because if you fire on the truck you will reveal your location to your enemy.
- On every damage you give to this truck some Crates will get dropped on the road containing the loot.
- This loot will contain Guns with fully equipped and ammo. You might get some random skin gun from the crates.
I personally love this Season 8 gameplay trailer the way it looks seems like I am watching some action Movie Trailer or something similar.