What is PUBG Mobile India Tour:
After Great Success of two tournaments of PUBG Mobile this year the Tencent and Oppo collaborated again to launch a new tournament called PMIT that is PUBG Mobile India Tour. The PUBG Mobile India Tour will be held in India only in 4 different cities like given below:
- Group A – Jaipur
- Group B – Guwahati
- Group C – Pune
- Group D – Vizag
The Winner for this PMIT or PUBG Mobile India Tour tournament will get 5 Million INR. And the total Pool prize is of 15 Million Rupees. This tournament is one of the biggest tournament till now. Anybody can participate create their own team or you can join any team by putting their team code and requesting them to accept.
This tournament is open for all and so there is no restriction that you need to be some pro player or any other thing. Just form up your best playing team register on the official website and then attend the event on the scheduled date. If you are late to join, then ask your captain for team ID search for the team and join by requesting to join the team in PMIT/ PUBG Mobile India Tour.
How to Register in PUBG Mobile India Tour?
There is no Registration fee for this PMIT/ PUBG Mobile India Tour, you just need to follow some steps of verification and then create your team and that’s it.
Also Read:- PMCO India Final Results
Just read their warning before you Register they said that; “Warning! All data shared with PUBG MOBILE must be accurate. Incorrect information will result in squad disqualification. Immediately. No exceptions.”
- Visit PMIT Official website that is “Register Here”
- Fil the form Given with accurate information as they mentioned.
- You need to add one Government ID proof like Driving License, Passport or Adhar Card.
- Then you will receive a Confirmation Email on your Registered Email ID.
- Click on the Confirm email and That’s it. You finished the Registration process.
The registration process is not so hard just keep one thing in mind when you provide any information make possible that information must be correct.
For More Guidance Watch out this Video:
How to Create a Squad in PMIT?
Registration is not enough to play the PUBG Mobile India Tour, you need to create your own Squad of 4 Members. If you create a squad, then you can invite your other teammates by sharing your Squad ID with them.
Follow the Steps given below to create your Squad:
- When you confirm your email you will be head towards the sign in option.
- Sign in using your Username and Password you have created during Signup.
- You will see two options in your Profile Panel Join squad and Create Squad.
- If you are there is no Squad created by your team, then create a new squad.
- If your team already have a squad created, then take the squad ID from your Captain and search in the join squad option and then send the join request.
- When you click on Create new squad later choose any group from A, B, C, D wisely.
- Click on finish and continue and Give a Squad Name to your Team and then click on create Squad.
- Make sure you finish the Squad or Full your Squad members before the deadlines.
The one who creates the Squad is the captain of the squad who needs to accept the request done by your friend to join the squad. Please do not create a Multiple Squad by each of your team members.
Also Read:- How to Get Another Rename Card?
As I mentioned there are 4 groups where you can play this competition you need to select the group to choose this group wisely according to the competition given in the group. This will make your winning chances high.
PMIT Tournament Progression:
Here you can see the Time Table given for each Group A, B, C and D. Follow the given dates accordingly and don’t miss your match in the given city group.[table id=18 /]
- Wild Card Entry = 8 to 11 October 2019
- Grand Finale = 20 October 2019
Rules of PMIT Tournament:
If you are willing to play the PUBG Mobile India Tour make sure you know these rules and remember those if you don’t want to get disqualified.
- You must be an Indian resident.
- You must have an account of at least level 20 and must be Platinum V or above.
- You must be part of a squad. Minimum squad size is 4.
- Camera restrictions: FPP, TPP
- Server Region: Asia
Rules of Disqualification:
- Do not show up at scheduled start times.
- Purposely stall or attempt to block the tournament from starting.
- Use emulators or any other kind of third-party tools/hacks which allow them to play the game on a PC. Do this and your entire squad will be disqualified.
- Intentionally use bugs, glitches, or errors. First offenses of this type will result in a squad forfeiting their game. Second offenses will result in elimination from the event and all future events.
- Add, modify, or remove game files from their intended state.
- Intentionally change their character’s angle to look through texture or object. Players are not allowed to set two actions to the same key in key bindings.
- Indulge in betting during the course of the tournament (by a player, squad, or on behalf of anyone associated with a squad). Betting will result in disqualification from the tournament and a six-month ban.
- Undertake personal streaming without prior approval from Tencent Games. This offense can lead to squad disqualification or a tournament ban for the offender.
Note: Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in 0 points from that match.
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE OR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com