cod mobile zombies new gameplay: With the Season 2 Update in COD Mobile, you might have seen or event played a Zombies Mode in COD Mobile. But here are some selected top 10 Facts or Tips that you should know while you Play the Zombie Mode Match in COD Mobile.
There are 3 Types of Level you can Play in Zombie Mode: To know more check the official blog of Activision.
- Normal Raid
- Hardcore Raid
All of the above 3 are hard to level, if you play as a team you will kill 150 Zombies individually in a single match of Normal Raid. Now just think about what will happen in Hardcore Raid?
But the Fact is if you feel bored you can leave this match after some levels. Let’s say if you played a hardcore Raid for 10 Minutes and bored of killing zombies you can just quit the match and still you can earn the rewards.
Top 10 Tips about Zombies Mode in COD Mobile.
There is one tutorial given when you open the Zombies Mode in COD Mobile. But if you just skipped it or want to know in simple language, I am here to tell you how you can play the Zombie Mode step by step.
- You can choose any type of level I will recommend Normal Raid at the beginning.
- Keep the Team with you or Match with other Random teammates. Because it’s near to impossible and hard to play solo in Zombies Mode in COD Mobile.
- Each time you get hurt by Zombies you will get Knockout and can call teammate for Revive. Till then keep hitting the zombies near your teammate because zombies do not attack Knocked out players.
- If you get killed, then you can Respawn on the same place up to 10 Times by clicking on the instant revive option.
- If you used the option fully that is 10 times, then you will have to wait for the time of Respawn that may vary according to how many times you were getting killed.
- There will be some cooling downtime to set up your team and plan how to fight with a zombie.
- During this time, you can collect different weapons and get some power grid increase or set up traps for Zombies just like Defensive gameplay in world war Z.
- The main thing you should follow while you play Zombies Mode in COD Mobile that you must play and stay together this will help you to collect more points and revive your teammates.
- Then after playing around 8 rounds in Normal Raid of Zombies Mode in COD Mobile, you have to face the Boss and kill it.
- Keep yourself away from the boss and hit it from far also help your teammate by killing nearby zombies.
- Here while you fight with the Boss Zombie you all must spread out and confuse the boss. If you play together you all might get wiped out with one attack by the boss.
- While the fight is going on keep Eye on the Zombie Boss that it spreads eggs during the fight and hit to kill those eggs before they become a zombie and attack you.
cod Mobile zombies new Effective Gameplay
If you have read all the tips given above, then let’s move towards the Zombie Mode Tutorial and I will also explain some of the tips above in detail.
When the game starts you will have a pistol in your hand and kill the zombies inside the house first. If there are no zombies inside, close all windows first and keep eye on each window by each of your teammates.
This is teamwork and if anybody doesn’t play according to the plan you all might face more zombies and get killed by them. Once you close all the windows just search for the marks on the wall and get any type of Gun/Rifle. You will get an SMG at the beginning by spending some Coins you have earned by killing zombies, just check the image below.
Kill Zombies and earn more points so you can use them to unlock traps, upgrade your weapons, and upgrade your skills in Zombies Mode in COD Mobile.
Once you clear one or two rounds just go downstairs and search for more ammo and different Guns. Once you go downstairs you will see a blue line on some boxes there you can find some wonder weapons (random weapons with high damage)
Then if you turn around from the wonder weapons you will find a Shining machine where you can buy Buff that increases your and your weapons skills by spending coins. These skills will help you to kill more zombies with fewer efforts in Zombies Mode in COD Mobile. Keep exploring and searching for new stuff on the map everything is necessary. Please check the image for more info.
Then once the complete half of your rounds in Zombie Mode just look for traps you can use on each building and turn them on. Every process in Zombies Mode in COD Mobile needs coins and you can earn them by killing more zombies. To know about Traps please check the image below for more.