The PUBG Mobile Recall Event is back:
on this occasion of X-Mass PUBG Mobile has launched the X-mass Recall Event once again. Last time this event was launched in October 2019 and this time rewards in the PUBG Mobile Recall Event are similar to the October Recall Event.
Event Started Date: 25th December 2019.
Event Last Date: 14th Jan 2020
Check out the Latest Recall Event Here-> Season12 Recall Event
There is no need to explain to you about the PUBG Mobile Recall event. This X-mass Recall Event is similar and one of the all Recall Events in PUBG Mobile. You just need to invite your PUBG Mobile Friends who have not played from the last 28 days. Invite them and play one match with them, you will get the recall points and then you can shop your favorite items.
How to Play X-Mass Recall Event in PUBG Mobile?
Again I will say no rocket science in Playing the PUBG Mobile X-mass Recall Event. But you can follow the steps given below and play the Recall Event.
- Open PUBG Mobile Game
- Go to Event Section search for Recall Event
- Check and Invite your Friends individually
- or Share your Recall Link on Social Media and let your friends know you are inviting them.
- You will get rewards when you invite and complete the mission under Recall Event.
- Each Completed Mission will give you Recall Reward Point that can be used for Shopping rewards.
- You can use these Recall Points in Recall Shop only, to buy exciting rewards.
Rules for PUBG Mobile Recall Event:
- Players who are above level 15 and have not logged in more than 28 days are eligible for this Recall Event.
- Each Recall Mission can be completed 15 times.
- Recall Rewards Points are also called a Recall Token.
- You can use the Tokens to buy Items form Recall Shop.
- Each Recalled Player can help you to complete each mission only once.
- There is a limit of redemption of each item from Recall Shop.
- Unused Recall Token will be converted to Bonus Points and mailed after the event is End.