What is the PUBG Mobile Spring Party Event?
The PUBG Mobile Spring Party Event is one of the parts of the celebration for the New Year Eve event in 2020. This event is scheduled from 21st Jan to 06th Feb 2020. During this time period, you can play the PUBG Mobile Classic matches and collect some items necessary for making a Lantern.
then after you combine all of them to make a lantern and win rewards, the final reward for making 4 Lanterns in PUBG Mobile Spring party you will get a set of Prosperity Top and a Pant with Classic Coupon, as shown below.
Total Rewards for Making Lantern in Spring Party:
The Rewards are divided into 4 parts of the PUBG Mobile Spring Party Event. Here you have to make a total of 4 Lanterns to earn all rewards. the 4th Lantern making holds the permanent Reward. Just check the table for all rewards.
If you want to win the PUBG Mobile Golden Helmet in Real Life Click Here
|Making lantern||Earning Rewards|
|For Making 1 lantern||5- Red packets & 500- BP Coins|
|For Making 2 lanterns||Parachute Skin (10d) & Silver Coins -20|
|For Making 3 lanterns||Aeroplane Skin (10d) & Supply Coupon -1|
|For Making 4 lanterns||Prosperity Top and a Pant with Classic Coupon|
Watch the following video to understand the PUBG Mobile Spring Party Event:
Rules for the Spring Party 2020:
While you Play the Spring Party 2020 Event make sure you follow some rules provided by PUBG mobile itself.
- During the event period, collect up to 10 Lantern materials from Classic matches daily.
- Collect five different materials to make a Lantern. Collect the required quantity of all five materials to light up the Lanterns and collect rewards.
- You can gift unused materials to your friends, as well as request materials from friends.
- Requests can be sent to friends to trade currently owned materials. If the friend does not accept the trade-in time or cancels the trade, the materials will be returned to the inventory.
- Unused materials will be converted into BP and sent to your mailbox after the end of the event.