Call of Duty Mobile on PC: COD Mobile on PC
The Boss of gaming launched a battle version in mobile named Call of duty Mobile. Day by day this beta version of COD Mobile is making people crazy. How if you could play COD Mobile on PC? What if I say that it is possible to play COD Mobile on PC using Tencent Gaming buddy?
Yes, it is possible, even though PUBG Mobile and COD Mobile are competitors you can play COD Mobile on PC Using the same Emulator Tencent Gaming Buddy. Just think you have two games in one emulator, and you can play any of them whenever you want.
Lots of people didn’t get the Beta version after pre-registration on the Play store. And imagine what they are searching for the beta version with an unofficial way. This what I call it as a gaming craze, COD Mobile making people crazy to play it.
Also Read:- COD Mobile Vs PUBG Mobile which one is better?
Minimum Configuration to Play COD Mobile on PC:
There is no compulsion of you must need a gaming PC or Laptop to play COD Mobile on your PC. In this case, you might need some graphics card around 2 GB because the game is developed by TIMI studio. And TIMI Studios games are only for high-end devices. So I think your emulator will support COD Mobile on your pc only if you have a dedicated Graphics card.
Just for your kind info follow the following pc configuration for Playing COD Mobile on PC:
- An operating system above windows 7
- CPU: at least dual core or more
- Operating Frequency: 2.54 GHz or more
- RAM: Min 4 GB is Must. Better if you have more
- HDD: Min. 10 GB HDD Space for game cache and TGB system Cache.
- Graphics Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Graphics Memory: Min. 2GB Graphic Card
How to install COD Mobile on PC?
This task is somehow tough you might miss something and your game will not work properly. For this, you need to have COD Mobile APK and COD Mobile OBB file.
If you have these two files, then you can easily play COD Mobile on PC. If you don’t have these file, then you need to download them. Let’s start step by step.
- Download COD Mobile APK and OBB file. To download Click here.
- Now open Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB) do not open any app or PUBG.
- Now look for browser or Press F9 to see all apps in TGB.
- Now Open the Browse and Search for ES file Explorer and download it. Or click here to download.
- If your COD Mobile APK and OBB download are complete, then extract the compressed folder from OBB file.
- Copy the APK file and OBB folder and Past it in (C drive >> Temp >> TxGameDownload) Now create a new folder with MobileGamePCShared Name “if not found” and Paste the APK and OBB in that folder.
- Open Es File Explorer and Go to (Internal Storage >> Data >> Share1) folder and Install the COD Mobile APK. (do not open the game after the install is complete.)
- Now Copy the Extracted OBB folder of COD Mobile and past it to (Home >> Internal Storage >> Android >> OBB) if you don’t have the folder just create a folder in OBB with name com.activision.callofduty.shooter and paste the OBB file in it.
- Now close all recent apps and open COD Mobile on your PC using Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Congrats you have Successfully Installed the COD Mobile on your PC.
If you do not understand these steps watch the video given below:
Play COD Mobile on PC and TGB Key Mapping:
Once you install the game COD Mobile on TGB emulator you will see the Default Key mapping may not be given. As we have installed this game from the out of given source like play store.
To set key Mapping please go to YouTube and search for TGB key Mapping and you will see lots of video tutorials.
If still facing the Key mapping Problem then let us know in the comment box and we will be back with a solution ASAP.
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATEOR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com