How to Play Clash of Clans on PC
The Master of Strategy Gaming Clash of Clans. I was playing this game in 2014, that time this game made me so addictive. Such that I plug my mobile to charging and continuously played it. And today am glad to share with you that you can play Clash of Clans “COC” on your PC too. Let’s Start the article How to Play Clash of Clans on PC.
Playing Mobile Games on PC is too much fun as you get bigger configuration, big screen, and even if you want to record or stream it live then you can do it easily by Playing the game on PC.
How to Play COC on My PC?
Skipping the introduction about Clash of Clans lets move towards how you can play this game on your PC or Laptop. For this make sure you have a good Configuration PC. Because we are going to discuss such software’s that may need some high Configuration.
Also Read:- Clash of Clans Mod APK
There are two methods by which you can play Clash of Clans on your PC:
- Using Android OS in your PC/Laptop.
- Using Emulator Software in your PC/Laptop.
Play Clash of Clans on PC – Using Android OS in Your PC
There are lots of Android Systems in Market that you can download and use to play Android Games on your PC. But the good one that I will recommend you and I personally use is Phoenix OS. This Phoenix OS is much more flexible than I use this OS as my Secondary Part of System and Still, it supports Even PUBG Mobile in my Laptop.
Min System Requirements for Phoenix OS:
- 16 GB HDD Space
- Intel or AMD processor made around 2012 or later, preferably an Intel Atom processor.
- Supportive 2 GB RAM or More
- NVIDIA or AMD Graphic 2 GB (Not Necessary but useful for high-end games)
How to Install Phoenix OS on PC?
- Download Phoenix OS Setup from Official website or Click Here.
- Click on Installer and Choose your C Drive with 16 GB or More Space
- Reboot after the Installation Process is Finished. Till then Just hold on.
- After that when your PC/Laptop is Rebooting You will see two option to choose between your old OS and New that is Pheonix OS.
- Choose Pheonix OS and Login into it. After that follow the steps as we follow for our New Mobile Phone to Setup.
Having trouble in Phoenix OS installation and set up Read our article about How to Setup Phoenix OS.
Also Read:- Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Phoenix OS
Play Clash of Clans on PC – Using Emulator OS in Your PC:
An Emulator is a Software for Windows which allows you to interface the Android Apps with your Windows System. You can use it as Android OS in Windows OS type. There are 2 to 3 popular Emulator that many people use I will share their Download Link and which emulator you should use.
Type of Emulators:
- Bluestack Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- Tencent Gaming Buddy
There are many more Emulators that you can find on Google but These 3 Emulators are best of them. For Clash of Clans, I will Recommend you the Tencent Gaming Buddy. Because this Emulator takes less space and is only made for gaming, not for Android Apps.
Also Read:- Call of Duty Mobile Download APK and OBB
Half of the PUBG Mobile Population uses Tencent Gaming Buddy for Playing PUBG Mobile on their Pc.
Min System Requirements for Emulators:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
How to Install Clash of Clan on PC?
- Open the Phoenix OS or Emulator whichever you are using.
- Go to Play Store and Search for Clash of Clans.
- Download the Game and Finish Installation.
- You will find the Game on Desktop of Android OS like Phoenix OS.
- If using Emulator, then you will see the Game on the dashboard once it is installed.
- Open the Game and Enjoy your Game is on PC now.
Still having Confusing Then Please Comment below or contact us and we will try to reach you ASAP
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE or you can just Hit the Subscribe Button and Subscribe without using your Email.