In PUBG Mobile there are around 4 Types of Sniper Rifles. But not all of them are actually PUBG Mobile Best Sniper to use in any match. Some of them are rare to find and some are easy to find on any map. As you can see I have given you the list of all Snipers in PUBG Mobile. You might have used all of them or you might have seen them.
List of Snipers in PUBG Mobile:
Let’s discuss them all one by one, and let know which sniper you can use to kill your enemy easily. Please note the date of this article because if there any new Sniper get added in PUBG Mobile then please comment it below I will try to add it in this list.
We all know about AWM one of the most dangerous and rare Sniper Rifles that can give heavy damage for long-distance too, and you can say this is PUBG Mobile Best Sniper. This Sniper Supports 0.300 Magnum Ammo and is so dangerous that it can break your Level 3 Helmet in one shot. But if you are wearing a Level 3 Helmet then you might not get killed of Knock out by one shot only.
This sniper is not available easily, you can find this sniper only in AirDrop Supplies. Let’s see what attachments do this AWM supports.
Also Read:- Get PUBG Mobile Another Rename Card
Attachments that AWM Supports:
- Scope: You can attach any scope to AWM but only 6X and 8X Make AWM the PUBG Mobile Best Sniper. Because you can use this sniper for long-range and There is no other scope than 6x and 8X that can help you to shoot for long-distance. (15x is coming to PUBG Mobile.)
- Muzzle: You can attach (Sniper) Flash Hider to hide the fire flash, or use Suppressor to reduce the noise and this will help you to hide your location. Suppressor not only helps you to reduce the noise but also hides the fire flash.
- Mag: you can use the Quick Draw Extended Mag this will increase the Bullet Limit in one reload and Quick Draw will help you to reload fast.
Kar98 is also famous as Queen (Raani by Dynamo and his fans.) Sniper, it is quite available in Many Places in Map. Kar98 is Second Most PUBG Mobile Best Sniper, or you can say the third one as it’s tough to choose between M24 and Kar98. Kar98 Uses 7.62 Ammo and it can hit a lot of damage but can’t break Level 3 Helmet.
As this sniper is Easy to available but you need to land on places like Georgo, Novo, Pochinki, Severny where Maximum players choose to land.
Also Read:- PUBG Mobile Best DMRs
Attachments that KAR98 Supports:
- Scope: Kar98 Supports all scopes up to 8X but I will suggest you use 6X and 8X if not available then 4x will be quite useful.
- Muzzle: Kar98 Supports (Sniper) Flash Hider and Suppressor but it is good to use Suppressor. (using Suppressor do not reduce damage by your Weapon.)
- Mag: This Sniper does not support any Mag but you can use Bullet Loop in stock to increase the reloading speed. You can use Chick Pad to reduce vertical recoil.
The real Second Most Popular PUBG Mobile Best Sniper is M24. This Uses 7.62 Ammo and has more damage than Kar98 but less damage than AWM. This sniper is also quite available in Many Places but less than Kar98. If you have to choose in between Kar98 and M24 then chose M24 even this Sniper has More noise you have more damage than kar98.
As this sniper is Easy to available but not as easy as Kar98, you need to land on places like Georgo, Novo, Pochinki, Severny where Maximum players choose to land.
Also Read:- PUBG Mobile Best Assault Rifle
Attachments that M24 Supports:
- Scope: M24 supports all scopes but as usual like all Snipers, 6X and 8X is best to use and makes the Sniper PUBG Mobile Best Sniper.
- Muzzle: M24 Supports Flash Hider and Suppressor but I will recommend you to use Suppressor as it Reduces noise and also hides firing the flash.
- Mag: Extended QuickDraw Mag is Best to use in for M24, which helps in Increasing the Bullet Limit and Reloading Speed.
The Most Ignored Sniper in PUBG Mobile is Win94. This Uses 0.45 Ammo and does not support any attachment except bullet loop which helps this sniper to quick reload. As this Sniper does not support any Scope makes it the worst among PUBG Mobile Best Snipers List. I don’t know why this sniper is including in PUBG Mobile if nobody would like to use it.
But just because Win94 does not support any Scope means it’s a bad Sniper is not so right. Because it also has long-range and powerful damage.
For More interesting and Latest Update Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com