Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag:
Why use other Emulators if you can Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag Problem in just 7 Simple Steps, which will take only 30 minutes. It’s been one Year PUBG Mobile Game has been Launched and I have tried almost all Emulator Software for this game. But the TGB Emulator is the best, but somehow due to bugs and configuration in PC, it Lags. So let’s see How to Fix this Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag Problem.
Note: If your Lag Problem is not solved by anyhow reason like, Your System Configuration is not Compatible, or Your Drivers or Graphics Card is not compatible please don’t get upset. You can use a very simple way; Install Android OS which takes very few Configuration and you can play lag-free any android game on your pc. Or Simply Play PUBG PC Lite.
Read More: How to Install Android OS – Phoenix OS?
Steps to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag:
- Check Your System Configuration
- Check Your Internet Speed
- Check Virtualization Mode in BIOS
- Change your PC Power Settings to Performance
- Give High Priority to TGB Emulator EXE
- Setup TGB Settings
- Change PUBG Mobile Graphics Setting
Check Your System Configuration:
The Minimum System Requirements for Using Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator and Playing PUBG Mobile is given Below. Please compare this configuration points with your PC Configuration and then go ahead.
Minimum System Configuration:
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- Graphics Memory: 2GB
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 8.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
Recommended System Configuration:
- CPU: Quad-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 8GB of RAM
- Graphics Memory: 4GB
- OS: Windows 10
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3GB of free storage
I know the Recommended System Configuration is quite high but it’s what it takes to play Open world games on PC. If you have a gaming PC or Laptop, then you might know the value of every part of your PC. And you might need some tips to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag I still Suggest if your pc do not compatible with the above Configuration then please go with Phoenix OS link is given above.
Check Internet Speed:
While you play PUBG Mobile on you Mobile it takes very low data and even you can play the game on 2 MBPS Speed. But when you play the same game on PC then your Emulator will take more data and render the game it will take more speed
- Minimum Internet Speed: 5 MBPS
- Recommended Internet Speed: 15 MBPS
This will require a Broadband Connection or Ethernet Connection. If you think its fake information, then you can ask any of your Favourite YouTube Gaming Streamer and listen to what speed they use for Playing PUBG Mobile. They use High-Speed Internet Connection to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag.
Check Virtualization Mode in System BIOS:
Warning: This is System BIOS Settings please follow the given steps as per written below and be aware while doing this. So just to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag don’t go with excitement and change the wrong setting.
Virtualization Settings helps a better animation to play on your PC. If your Motherboard supports this setting, then you can play high-end Graphic games on your PC.
- First of all, Start/Restart your PC.
- While Your PC is getting Started keep Pressing “Delete” button to enter in the BIOS section.
- Now go to Processor submenu and click on Chip-set and Check the Virtualization Technology option.
- If you find this option, just Enable the Virtualization Option.
- If you did not find any option like this, your motherboard and the graphics card do not support Virtualization.
- Save the Settings and Restart your PC again.
Change your PC Power Settings to Performance:
The Default Power Management of any PC or Laptop is kept on Power Saver Mode. In this mode, your PC performance is kept in control and you cannot use the full system due to the power saving and heating problem. Power Saver Mode is good for long battery life.
To change the Power Settings to Performance Level follow steps given below.
- Open “Control Panel” in your System
- Search Power Option in the search box
- Click on the Power Option and select your plan mode to “High Performance”
- If do not find any power Plan, then click on Create Power Plan.
- Choose High-Performance Mode for that Power Plan and name that power plan for eg. PUBG Plan.
- If you have a laptop, then you can simply click on battery option in the taskbar and change the mode to maximum performance.
- Congratulation!! You had successfully set the power plan to “High-Performance”.
Tip: Also Check Your System Resolution. You can check it in Your Graphics Manager Software Like Intel Graphic Setting OR Radeon Settings. Use Recommended Resolution, this will reduce the resolution load of your Processor. Sometimes 1024*720 Resolution also helps to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag.
Give High Priority to Tencent Gaming Buddy:
While we use multiple application or if we only use one application then our system is already running many applications in the background. They all are seen in Task Manager; many times you might have seen them.
Likewise, the applications are given some priorities while you use them because they increase the CPU Load and cause the heating problem and indirectly Power consumption increases. For this to give high priority you need to go to Task manager.
Note: Every time your Open TGB you need to give this High Priority. But it helps very much to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag problem.
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy and PUBG Mobile Game in it.
- Now Open Task Manager
- Go to Detail Tab in Task Manager and Look for Tencent Gaming Buddy icon
- You will find 2 Icon there
- Right Click on them and go to Priority
- Give High Priority to both of them and close Task Manager.
- Now you can start Playing the Game.
Best Setting for Tencent Gaming Buddy:
Before you change the Settings of Tencent Gaming buddy Emulator please keep checking for new updates of Emulator. TGB Keep updating the Emulator if it lags during the gameplay. Now its time to Check your TGB Settings to Fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Lag. Change your Settings as per given below.
- Choose the Graphics Rendering mode to “DirectX+”
- Enable Render Cache
- Enable Prioritize Dedicated GPU if you have Graphic Card
- Enable Rendering Optimization
- Enable Global Render Cache
- Disable Anti-aliasing mode
- Change Memory option to the Maximum range
- Set the Processor to Maximum range.
- Change the resolution to default (1024 x 720)
- Set the Dot Per Inch to 160
- Select the Gaming Resolution to “SD 720P” and Display option to “Smooth”
- All done.
Change PUBG Mobile Graphic Setting in Emulator:
This is a main Part of Settings if the in-game settings are not set correctly then accordingly your System and internet Speed Performance PUBG Mobile will also lag during gameplay. Just keep in mind that you can play on medium graphics, and High FPS and also disable any auto mode like Anti Aliasing mode or Auto FPS Adjustment Mode.
- Graphics mode:- Smooth
- FPS:- High/Extreme
- Game Mode:- Colorful
- Anti-Aliasing:- Disable
- Automatically Adjust Game FPS:- Disable
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE OR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com