As I have introduced Cyber Hunter in the past article, this is a battle royal game. Similar to PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, was released in April 2016. But unlikely this game do not have any PC version to play. Though I know its hard but not impossible to play Cyber Hunter on PC. I am going to share you some tips so that you can play this game on you PC without lag.
Also Read- Cyber Hunter Release date | Game Play.
Similar to PUBG Mobile, and other games like Mini Militia, Clash of Clans, Call of Duty Mobile it is possible to Play Cyber Hunter on PC using two tricks.
- Using Android System in your PC
- Using Emulator in your PC
Play Cyber Hunter on PC – Using Android OS in Your PC
There are lots of Android Systems in Market that you can download and use to play Android Games on your PC. But the good one that I will recommend you and I personally use is Phoenix OS. This Phoenix OS is much more flexible than I use this OS as my Secondary Part of System and Still, it supports Even PUBG Mobile in my Laptop.
Min System Requirements for Phoenix OS:
- 16 GB HDD Space
- Intel or AMD processor made around 2012 or later, preferably an Intel Atom processor.
- Supportive 2 GB RAM or More
- NVIDIA or AMD Graphic 2 GB (Not Necessary but useful for high-end games)
How to Install Phoenix OS on PC?
- Download Phoenix OS Setup from Official website or Click Here.
- Click on Installer and Choose your C Drive with 16 GB or More Space
- Reboot after the Installation Process is Finished. Till then Just hold on.
- After that when your PC/Laptop is Rebooting You will see two option to choose between your old OS and New that is Pheonix OS.
- Choose Pheonix OS and Login into it. After that follow the steps as we follow for our New Mobile Phone to Setup.
Having trouble in Phoenix OS installation and set up Read our article about How to Setup Phoenix OS.
Also Read:- Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Phoenix OS
Play Cyber Hunter on PC – Using Emulator in Your PC:
An Emulator is a Software for Windows which allows you to interface the Android Apps with your Windows System. You can use it as Android OS in Windows OS type. There are 2 to 3 popular Emulator that many people use I will share their Download Link and which emulator you should use.
Type of Emulators:
- Bluestack Emulator
- Nox Player Emulator
- Tencent Gaming Buddy
There are many more Emulators that you can find on Google but These 3 Emulators are best of them. For Cyber Hunter, I will Recommend you the Tencent Gaming Buddy. Because this Emulator takes less space and is only made for gaming, not for Android Apps.
Also Read:- Call of Duty Mobile Download APK and OBB
Half of the PUBG Mobile Population uses Tencent Gaming Buddy for Playing PUBG Mobile on their Pc.
Min System Requirements for Emulators:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
How to Install Cyber Hunter on PC?
- Open the Phoenix OS or Emulator whichever you are using.
- Go to Play Store and Search for Cyber Hunter.
- Download the Game and Finish Installation.
- You will find the Game on Desktop of Android OS like Phoenix OS.
- If using Emulator, then you will see the Game on the dashboard once it is installed.
- Open the Game and Enjoy your Game is on PC now.
Still having Confusing Then Please Comment below or contact us and we will try to reach you ASAP
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE OR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com