How to Play Fortnite Mobile Game on PC:
Fortnite is one of the most popular online video games this time. Like other Action Royale Games, your goal is to survive as the last person standing among the hundred players on an island. However, if you want to Play Fortnite Mobile Game on PC, then it is necessary to have a PC with good specifications.
And for you to play it well, your PC should have Nvidia GTX or better and should be 8 GB RAM as its recommended specs. Fortunately, this is available in platforms such as Nintendo Switch, iOS device, and Android device. So, if you are interested in playing this game on the big screen, but your PC can not afford it, then this article will be your guide, so you can play Fortnite on PC.
Also Read:- How to Play Garena Free Fire Mobile Game on PC
The Battle Royale mode of Fortnite is free to download and play on Xbox One, PS4, PC and iOS devices like the Apple iPhone and iPad. It features one mode and one map. Fortnite for PC is not available on Steam, so you’ll have to download it directly from Epic Games.
There’s also no cross-progress between Fornite Battle Royale and the regular Fortnite game
Play Fortnite Mobile Game on PC Using Emulator:
Min System Requirements to Play Fortnite Mobile on PC:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. ( Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
The first application in the list is BlueStacks. It’s an Android emulator that allows you to install your favorite Android application on your PC, including Fortnite. In addition, you can use this program in both Windows and Mac OS. BlueStacks also has a clear and simple interface, which enables you to easily organize the app. Also, there are other features that you can use with this app player. Therefore, if you are interested in this program, then you can follow the steps listed below:
- First, visit BlueStacks’s website and then download it. After that, install it on your PC. DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS
- Later, sign in with your Google Account so that you can access the Google Play app.
- Then, go to “App Center” and from there, search for Fornite and install it. When the installation is complete, you can enjoy playing FortNite on your PC or LAPTOP screen.
- Congrats you can Play Fortnite Mobile Game on PC Successfully
Using Nox App Player
NOX App player is an emulator that gives the ability to run virtual Android devices on a computer. Thus, anyone can have the full experience of Android without the owner of the physical device. It supports various types of applications, including Fortnite. Many gamers rely on this when they want to test an app. So, if this is the first time for the game, then maybe you can use it. However, you just have to wait for that installation time, which takes approximately 15-20 minutes. Anyway, here are the instructions to help you.
- First of all, install the latest version of the NOX App Player on your computer and launch it.
- After running the program, go to the Google Play Store to download Fortnite. Agree to the terms and conditions of the game
- And lastly, locate Fortnite game on your Home screen and click on it. Now you can start with your gameplay.
Using MEmu App Player
The MEmu App Player is also an excellent emulator. Like NOX, users can get an Android device on their computer. Using this one, you can also use the app from the store and play games as well. The latest update of the app adds support for heavy graphics games like PUBG and Black Desert. Of course, you can use it when you have to play Fortnite on the computer.
- Start with installing the MEmu App Player on your computer. Configure the device and set it to your liking.
- Once installed, go to the app and its built-in Play Store.
- From here, input Fortnite to the search bar and press the “Install” button.
- Go back to our home screen and launch the app.
To make a conclusion, these three applications enable you to play your mobile game on a computer. First- BlueStacks provides an easy and convenient way to mirror Fortnite on PC. This is recommended for those who do not have high spec computers because two emulators require a big RAM to perform efficiently. However, if you do not have any Android devices at this time, then the Nox App Player and the MEmu App Player are your choices.
Play Fortnite Mobile Game on PC Using Phoenix OS:
Phoenix OS is an Android System, that you can install on your pc. It is free software with some mini Ads and you can run any Android Application on your pc. Download now and Play Fortnite Mobile Game on PC.
Min System Requirements for Phoenix OS:
- 16 GB HDD Space
- Intel or AMD processor made around 2012 or later, preferably an Intel Atom processor.
- Supportive 2 GB RAM or More
- NVIDIA or AMD Graphic 2 GB (Not Necessary but useful for high-end games)
How to Install Phoenix OS on PC:
- Download Phoenix OS Setup from Official website or Click Here.
- Click on Installer and Choose your C Drive with 16 GB or More Space
- Reboot after the Installation Process is Finished. Till then Just hold on.
- After that when your PC/Laptop is Rebooting You will see two option To choose between your old OS and New that is Pheonix OS.
- Choose Pheonix OS and Login into it. After that follow the steps as we follow for our New Mobile Phone to Setup.
Having trouble in Phoenix OS installation and set up Read our article about How to Setup Phoenix OS.
Also Read:- Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Phoenix OS
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE OR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com