How to Update COD Mobile on Gameloop?
Till now the Call of duty has updated to its Season 3; And if you don’t know how to update COD Mobile on Gameloop or you are still facing the problem in updating the game in Gameloop Emulator, then you are at right place.
Here I am going to share with you how you can Update COD Mobile on Gameloop by 2 Methods.
- Update COD Mobile Online
- Update COD Mobile Offline
Let’s get started with the Steps, but before this, f you are looking for some help regarding How to Update COD Mobile on Mobile Phone? then just visit our How to Update PUBG Mobile Article and follow similar steps.
How to Update COD Mobile on Gameloop Online?
This is a very simple method by that you can update any game. Just follow some steps given below for Gameloop cod mobile update
Note: Make sure you use WiFi connection with Unlimited data, Or at least 2GB FUP limit. because COD Mobile Update comes with more than 1.5 GB Data.
Also Check: Latest Games Update here
- Open you Gameloop Emulator main window
- If you already have installed the COD Mobile game then choose the game. Now if the Update is released for Gameloop then you will see the Update button instead of a Play button.
- If there is no Update button just clear the cache from the menu and restart the Gameloop.
- If still, you are facing the same problem then just check whether the update has been released for other Gameloop players or not.
- If you are the only one without Update then you have to Uninstall the game and install it again.
- This will be the same if you install the game it will take around 2 GB Data and the Update will take 1.6 GB Data.
This is a data-consuming process but no headache, if you have no limit for internet data then I will suggest you go with this process. If you use mobile data and want to Update the COD Mobile on Gameloop in Offline mode just keep reading.
How to Update COD Mobile on Gameloop Offline?
This procedure is quite similar to Copying PUBG Mobile from Phone to PC just follow the steps given below to Copy/Update COD Mobile on Gameloop Offline.
Checklist: Before we start with the procedure make sure you have the following things:
- Backup of COD Mobile Apk and Obb Folder, file.
- ES File Explorer in Gameloop
- To download ES File Explorer in Gameloop Open any game and close it using the exit button.
- Now you will see a blank window press F9 now you will see Browser in that window.
- Open browser and Download ES File Explorer.
- Allow Root access to ES File Explorer.
Steps to Copy/Update COD Mobile on Gameloop Offline:
- Attach Phone to PC and Copy the Backup APK and OBB file in your PC folder Location: “C:/temp/TxGameDownload/MobileGamePCShared”.
- Now Open Gameloop and Open ES File Explorer and Open the Folder named Share1 Location: Root/Data/Share1.
- Install the APK if you have not installed the COD Mobile APK, and Copy the OBB Folder copied from phone to pc with name “com.activision.callofduty.shooter” in OBB Folder of ES File Explorer.
- Now check the game is working or not. If still, you are facing a problem watch the video given below chosen from YouTube.