Garena Free Fire Game Introduction
Garena Free Fire is the best and ultimate survival/action shooter game available on Smartphones. Every 10-minute game puts you on a remote island, where you are pit against the 49 other players, all are demanding to survive.
This game Players independently choose their game’s starting point with his parachute and target to stay in the safe zone for so long time to survive. Drive a vehicle to explore a larger map, hide it in trenches, or under the grass. Ambush, Snipe, Serving, There is only one Goal: Avoiding and Creating All of them.
Garena Free Fire’s control in the Battleground is simple. On the left side of your screen, you have virtual d-pad to control your character, while on the right, there are buttons to shoot, crouch, jump and lie down. When you find a weapon, vehicle, crate, or a door, you can talk to it by tapping on the button that shows the onscreen. In the upper right side corner, you will get also your inventory where you can select that weapon which you want to use in that game.
Free Fire Game – Best Facts
The way the Garena Free Fire – Game develops in the background, it is similar to the aforementioned PLAYER’S UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND or any other Battle Royal type game. The game starts with the 50 players (including you) landing on the island by the parachute.
As soon as they get off, they have to run fast to find weapons and avoid the attacks by the other players. Apart from this, you will have to look out for the force field, which will gradually be closed in the middle of the game. If it reaches you, then you are dead. Fortunately, you can use any vehicles if you get stuck behind.
The main difference between Garena Free Fire – Battleground and similar games is that instead of hosting 100 players, there are only 50. And the period is adjusted accordingly. Instead of playing for 30 minutes, most of the rounds lasted only 15 minutes. Basically, this is a faster and busier PUBG.
Garena Free Fire – Battleground is a battle royal that provides incredibly fun and sports experiences. This game takes less memory space than other similar games and its demand is very low on your Android, so practically anyone can enjoy playing it.
Why Should You Play Free Fire:
The beginning of the game is by jumping into an island in an island, in which 100 people are without weapons, but later they search for construction in houses or on the island. Later, when people find weapons like grenades, guns, and they finally tell who is the last person.
Not only should players defend themselves, but also the storm which is closing with the warning that when and where it is closed. Look at the map and keep pace with the storm and the players and fight for the last person to stand it out.
A group of different backgrounds and sections of people were brought to a separate island by a mysterious organization called “FF”. Only 1 person were asked to leave the island alive. Some of them were abducted by FF; some of them were attracted to the FF reward game.
FF treats everyone as a tester, hypnotizes them, brain them and they are genetic Modify the form. These testers have lost his memories and only a few pieces remain. However, these are not important. All of them have only one goal: stay alive!
- Search for weapons, stay in the game area, loot your enemies and become the last person to stand up. Along the way, to get that little edge against other players, go to the mythical aerial background to avoid an airstrike.
- Within 10 minutes, a new survival will survive.
- Build up to 4 players and set up communication with your squad at the same time. Command your friends to victory and become the last team standing on top.
- Easy to use controls and awesome best HD graphics promise that the best survival experience that you will find on your smartphone to help make yourself immortalize among the legends.
Garena Free Fire is a survival and action game that happens in an open world in which we will have total independence of movements. This type of battle is royal, in which we will land in a battleground, on which each user will have to fight for his life.
- Explore a realistic and HD open-world scenario. The settings are very much thanks to its light effects and high-quality images reflected on trees, buildings and other elements of the landscape.
- A wide range of weapons that you can pick up during your adventure: from attack gun to sniper rifle. Adopt your strategy for the available weapons.
- Gain all types of experiences and fulfill the necessary missions to survive: collect equipment, hide in bunkers, attack other players.
- Drive all types of vehicles to run around, escape or even attack their competitors.
- Tie up with other players and try to survive in collaboration.
- Shot Bullets with rifles and submachine guns on your enemies or at least expect them from them. Each weapon comes with an array of attachments available for robbery. By choosing the right attachment for the specialist by the situation, every round will never be the same.
- Destiny is in your own hands. Actively pursue their enemies, hid in a bunker or taunt them with a vehicle. Your life, play it in your own way.
Game Play is Possible on Mobile and PC
The Grena Free Fire game is a battle royal game, action and survival game. It has been published by Grena. Currently, This game is only available for Android and iOS devices. It has not been released for Windows and Mac. But we can play free fire on the PC using an Android emulator like BlueStacks. BlueStacks allows us to play Android games on PC. Free Fire PC System Requirements are given below.
Minimum System requirements you need to run Free Fire Game on your PC.
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Processor: Dual Core 2+ GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia HD Graphics 3000 or Higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Garena Free Fire Game For PC
Apart from Fortnight and PUBG, Garena Free Fire Game one of the best Battle Royal games, Land on Windows so that we can continue to fight for survival on our PC.
This game which has become so popular mainly due to its immediacy (only matches the last 10 minutes) now comes to Windows so that we can continue to enjoy this survival shooter directly from your PC using the mouse and keyboard Able to However, this is not a native version. You can’t enjoy this game by easily downloading this game. You should have an android emulator like BLUESTACKS to enjoy this game.
To run Free Fire Battlegrounds on your PC Recommended system requirements.
- Memory: 6 GB or higher
- Processor: Up to Intel Core i5-680 (PassMark 3500) with virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS
- Graphics: Intel HD 5200 (PassMark 750) or higher
NOTE: DirectX, Operating System and Storage requirements don’t change.
Top 3 Competitors of this game
Rules of Survival
The Rule Of Survival is a free-to-play, multiplayer online battle royal game developed and published by Net-Games. It claims to be over 150 million registered players worldwide. On May 30, 2018, the Rules Of Survival game was released on steam.
FortNite is a free action building online game developed and published by Epic Games in 2017. It can be played on almost all known gaming platforms and it has different software packages with different game modes that share the same gameplay.
Knives Out is a free Android and iOS game in which the players come to the battleground with one hundred warriors, and only one of them will survive. Players can play as themselves or as part of a team.
Garena Free Fire Game Review
The Garena Free Fire is a Battle Royale Mobile Game similar to PUBG Mobile. You can play this game on Android, iOS and also on PC with the help of Emulator. This game is free of cost to play on any device.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Mobile Games