The Tencent company recently dubbed the lite version of the popular online multiplayer battle Royal Games PUBG Mobile as PUBG Mobile Lite.
PUBG Mobile Lite is currently available in the Philippines only. However, PUBG players can download the APK file of PUBG mobile lite and install it on its smartphone. Here’s how to download –
First thing –
This is only a solution and PUBG does not officially confirm the law. Additionally, users will also need a reliable VPN client to run games, which is a paid version preferably.
- Open ‘www.google.com’ on any browser
- Then, Search PUBG Mobile Lite APK file and download it from a trusted website
- After the download, install the game.
- Go to the phone’s settings and install apps from unknown sources.
- As we have already mentioned that the game is only available in the Philippines and users will need a reliable VPN client (preferably a paid version) to redirect the Philippines network server.
- Now, connect the VPN to the Philippines server.
- Launch the PUBG Mobile Lite game and enjoy
Note: There is a possibility that the game can not run or give an error message. In this time, PUBG players will have to wait until the game starts in India officially.
About PUBG Mobile Lite, there are only 40 players in the game, and the Battle Royal match will be for the fast-paced PUBG action facility in the small 2 km X 2 km map. In addition, the graphics of the game has been slightly downconverted to reduce dependency on processing power and RAM.