A lot of offers and events in the PUBG Mobile Update 0.17.0 one of them is the Season 12 Recall Event. I am calling it a Season 12 Recall Event because there were similar events in the past PUBG Mobile Update.
I will not explain what is a recall event you must know what it is as this time the PUBG Mobile Update reached its 2nd Anniversary and leading the Mobile gaming industry for 2 years.
Rewards in Season 12 Recall Event:
You will get a chance to win any one of the 3 final Rewards in this Season 12 Recall Event. Invite your friends back to get a permanent Neon Punk Sweats Set. Your friends can also get one of the three following items by completing missions:
- British Police Set (permanent)
- Road Rage Set (permanent)
- Piglet Set (permanent)
You can get an S12k Permanent gray-white skin as you can check it every PUBG Mobile Recall Event.
Event Started Date: 6th March 2020.
Event Last Date: 22th March 2020
How to Play the Recall Event?
Simple steps to complete the Season 12 Recall Event in PUBG Mobile.
- Open PUBG Mobile Game
- Go to Event Section search for Recall Event
- Check and Invite your Friends individually
- or Share your Recall Link on Social Media and let your friends know you are inviting them.
- You will get rewards when you invite and complete the mission under Recall Event.
- Each Completed Mission will give you Recall Reward Point that can be used for Shopping rewards.
- You can use these Recall Points in Recall Shop only, to buy exciting rewards.
You can use the Recall Points as currency in Redemption Store I would suggest to save them and purchase the item you loved. Because sometimes we just buy the cheapest item first but it becomes useless after purchasing.
Rules for Recall Event:
There is not much difference or you can say Rules for Recall Event has not changed just the Season, Month and Update has changed form Xmass Recall Event to Season 12 Recall Event.
- layers who are above level 15 and have not logged in more than 28 days are eligible for this Recall Event.
- Each Recall Mission can be completed 15 times.
- Recall Rewards Points are also called a Recall Token.
- You can use the Tokens to buy Items form Recall Shop.
- Each Recalled Player can help you to complete each mission only once.
- There is a limit of redemption of each item from Recall Shop.
- Unused Recall Token will be converted to Bonus Points and mailed after the event is End.