Along with PUBG Mobile, this month of October is becoming a reason for PUBG PC Season 5 update which is Planned to be released on PC and Console in October 2019.
PUBG PC Season 5 Update will be released:
- For PC on 23 Oct 2019
- For Console on 29 Oct 2019
PUBG PC Season 5 Update Summary:
Before going in detail update; let us see what is in PUBG PC Season 5 Update, let’s have a summary:
- Miramar Map Refreshed.
- Increase Items Spawn Rate.
- Vending Machin.
- Survivor Pass – “BadLands”
- New Missions.
- Survivor Title System (Rewards)
- Changed Win94.
- Throw items for your Teammate.
- Carry and Throw Melee items.
- Erangel Changes.
- Performance Improved.
- Custom Mode Refreshed.
- Bug Fixed.
This Season 5 Update is too big and I will try to sum up the major important points and if you want to know this update in detail I will share a link at the bottom.
The summary points given above are covering near about all update points given by the official PUBG PC website. From which the Miramar Refreshed, vending machine, win94 and throw your items and melee are really important and interesting.
Let us discuss all update points one by one keep reading and for a future update, tips, news, and tricks please subscribe to our blog.
What this Trailer:
Erangel Map Tuned:
Erangel Map has very few changes the major update is about Miramar Map only.
- Red Zones are no-longer spawned after Phase 3.
- Vehicle spawn rates have been increased slightly on regular and mountain roads.
Miramar Map Refreshed:
Miramar Map which is popular in PUBG PC like Erangel in PUBG Mobile has some changes as follows.
- A race track has been added at A La Muerte Vamos in Miramar.
- You will now see newly added objects like ramps, loops, jumps and signboards across Miramar.
- A Gold Mirado has been added to Miramar, which can only be found parked at the garage in Hacienda del Patron. – But only one Gold Mirado Spawn each match.
- Some Trash around buildings has been removed to increase player movement and make looting easier.
- Some Bushes and Terrain deleted/adjusted for the smooth movement of Gold Mirado.
Increased Item Spawn Rate in Miramar:
Following items Spawn rate has been tuned and increased check out them. With these following items, the Spawn rate of Helmet, Bags, and vests has been tunned.
|AR||Increased by 12%|
|DMR||Increased by 29%|
|SR||Increased by 42%|
|Win94||Increased by 30%|
|Scopes||Increased by 18%|
|Pistol||Reduced by 31%|
The Vending Machine:
This Vending machine is added by PUBG owners in the game from PUBG PC Season 5 Update, for making this game interesting and used on a slogan for this- “Does Anyone need a Drink?”
Check out the following facts about this Vending Machine before you start using it.
- These Vending Machines are only available Miramar and Camp Jackal on the floor.
- Locations: Arenas, Casino, gas stations, Motels, and commercial buildings.
- In Camp Jackal, Vending Machines always spawn at the warehouse and gas station.
- You can get Painkiller and Energy Drinks from thins machine.
- If you are lucky then the Vending machine may give you lots of Energy Drinks at once.
Warning: The vending machine is protected by cutting-edge anti-theft technology, don’t try to force it and damage the Machine, or This vending Machine may expose your location to your enemies.
PUBG PC Season 5 Pass:
The pass has the slogan – “Your Fight. Your Story. Your Battlegrounds” It’s all yours and you are the ones who are responsible for this.
In this Season some Missions have been added for both paid and Free Royale Pass Users. The missions are.
- Community Missions
This mission is for both paid and free Pass Users.
- Season Missions
Divided into two tracks:
- Melee Missions: 4 Missions to use Melee items only.
- BadLands: Contains 8 missions and will reward 2 Miramar related Skins.
- Progression Missions:
The Progression missions are designed for XP gaining. Divided into 3 Tracks:
- Set of 10 Missions with increasing Difficulty for all players.
- Set of 12 Missions with increasing Difficulty for Paid Users.
- Milestone Missions, need to achieve a goal here. “Weekly Challenges”
- Challenge Missions
Very Specific Missions for All players, complete 1st mission to enter in 2nd mission and same for the 3rd one.
- Level Up – Premium pass Missions:
This is Added to level up one of the premium passes, these items will be activated when season 6 starts.
Survivor Title System:
This PUBG PC Season 5 Update Pass Arrives with Season Points (SP) System. Rewards for Survivor Title System Season 4 will be granted at the beginning of Season 5.
- SP will be soft-reset, with your performance in Season 4 counting towards your starting SP in Season 5.
- Survival Point rebalance:
- Beginner (1 point) ~ Expert (5000 points)
- To enable players to climb titles easier, we have increased the amount of SP gained each match.
- In this SP bracket, players are not able to lose points, just like the previous season.
Win94 the most avoided Sniper will become a favorite one because from PUBG PC Season 5 Update you will see the Win94 new Look and Feature.
This Win94 Sniper will come with a non-removable 2.7X Scope. Other Features kept the same.
Throw Items to your Team Mate:
Now you can ask your TeamMate for items you need, and your teammate can throw it directly at you within 15m range. This will help you and your team to take tough fights.
In case you are not in the range of 15m due to critical condition fight or thrown while running then you will find those items nearby you.
In case your backpack is full the items will not be picked up rather you can find them near to your feet.
Carry Multiple Melee and throw it to kill:
I mean you can now carry multiple Melee items, for example, a crowbar with the pan. Don’t trust me just wait for the PUBG PC Season 5 Update and see what happens.
Not only this but you can kill a nearby enemy by the throw and hit the melee item which also means if you throw a pan to an enemy within 15m range with no helmet can kill him.
Due to this new feature, the damage also reduced for all melee items which will depend on the distance you throw. Which is min 15m to 40m Maxx.
This is it for the next update please read the Patch note released today on PUBG Corp official website.
You can read the Patch note for PUBG PC Season 5 Update here.
Suraj (Admin):- Full-Time Blogger | Engineer | Content Writer | Working as a blogger since 2018| This blog is more about PUBG, COD, and other Trending Games Tips and Tricks. Most of the articles are written by Suraj