After the Recent Update in PUBG Mobile on 16th Oct 2019; There are so many things that have been Updated among a new Event called PUBG Mobile Sports Day.
“Even PUBG Mobile is also promoting Sports Day after Modiji in India…. Lol” that was just a part of fun no other intention.
Let’s see what things included in this event and the rules of this Sports Day Event in PUBG Mobile.
To Participate in this event you need to play the Regular game in Classic mode and Arcade Mode. Then you can go to the Event section after select the time-limited category.
In time limited event you will see your daily missions for Sports day and how much missions you have completed. To collect rewards please follow the rules and complete those missions.
PUBG Mobile Sports Day Event Summary:
- Event Period: 16th Oct to 25 Oct 2019
- You can earn coupon Scraps, Silver Coins, BP, and Special PUBG Crates.
- This is Daily Event so complete the challenge before UTC0 that is Near about IST+5.
- This event also provides Bulk Completion Rewards. That is when PUBG Mobile All Players Complete their Mission Individually you all will get rewarded.
- Check out the image below for more understanding.
Rules for PUBG Mobile Sports Day:
- As this is Daily Event the Missions Reset at UTC0 so make sure you collect your rewards on time.
- You can achieve this mission by driving the vehicle or being at the passenger seat.
- If you don’t see any update in your Records, please wait there is some time delay in score update.
- You can complete this Event Missions by using Classic and Arcade Mode just doesn’t use the War Mode as it will not be counted.
If you still haven’t check out the New PUBG Mobile 15.0 Update, then just visit our article and read the main points what this update covers. Also, comment on your valuable vote whether you like that update or not.