What’s New in PUBG Mobile Season 9 Update?
The PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass has been released on 13 Sept 2019. And hopefully, I can say this is the best Update I have seen in PUBG Mobile. The PUBG Mobile New Update 14.5 bought the Season 9 Royale Pass with Worrier theme.
As you can see the thumbnail image with a worrier with a sword in his hand is the final reward of Elite plus Royale Pass of Season 9. This Update has some minor but important changes which are given below.
Check out the thrilling trailer released for Season 9 Update given below.
Changes in PUBG Mobile Season 9 Update:
- Count down for next season shows the time remaining for this Season 9 to end.
- Now you can ask your Friend to Purchase the new Royale Pass for you 7 days before the new season starts.
- For example, you can now ask your friend to buy Season 10 Royale Pass for you 7 days before the Season 10 begins.
- Added Weekly Crate Remainder.
- From now you can dismantle your Emotes.
Also Read: PUBG Mobile Lite
Other Small Changes you can find:
- Buy Classic crate coupon and supply crate coupon from Clan shop.
- Also, Buy Motorcycle Gift from Clan Shop for your friend and increase their popularity by 200.
- Buy up to 11 Parachute Trail from clan shop.
- If you are lucky enough then can get much more skins by using classic crate coupons.
You can check out whether you should buy the Season 9 Royale Pass or not. Check out Free Pass, Elite Pass, and Elite Plus pass in the image below.
PUBG Mobile 14.5 Update Size and how to Update?
This PUBG Mobile Update v14.5 with Season 9 comes with in-game update Size of 122 MB. The Rest of the game will be updated automatically while you browse through the Season 9.
That is while you check out what’s new in PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass; the game itself start the update and download the rest of the Game Data which is of size to 350 MB.
You can update this game simply by opening the game in your Mobile or Emulator. There is no special Update option for the game update. Once you open the game it will ask for update the game.
This update will take some time up to 4 Minutes according to your Internet Speed. I took me 1 Minute to download this update on my emulator.
Also, Read: PUBG Mobile PC
Final Crates in PUBG Mobile Season 9 End:
This Season Update will last long from Sept 2019 to November 2019. When the PUBG Mobile Season 9 will end then you will get the following rewards:
- Season 9 outfit
- Season 9 Kar98 Skin
- Season 9 Ace Parachute
- Season 9 Conqueror Frame.
In this way, I have covered What’s important in this PUBG Mobile Season 9 Update? Size of Update, How to Update on Mobile and Emulator? And Some minor changes in clan shop.
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE OR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com