PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.5 – Short Description:
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update: PUBG MOBILE was a much-anticipated update and was grand for the mobile gamer community. This zombie mode took Dawn to the most popular Battle Royal game until it Survives.
Now it seems that the creators of PUBG Mobile, Tencent Games will launch PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.5, on 19 March with Season 6 which will bring an exciting additional bonus challenge for gamers. The feature given in the new tip will allow players to convert their Battle Coins (BC) into an Unknown Cache (UC). This Update will be in Regular Size with Season 6
UC will then provide gamers access to rare weapon skins and outfits. It is worth noting that the new bonus challenge will be different from the mobile crew challenge which was for the teams. This new update will be for solo players.
Also, Read:- PUBG Mobile New Update v 0.12.5
To enter the challenge, players will need either a bonus challenge voucher or an unknown cache, after which they will be able to play in three levels- Novis, Adapt, and Expert.
While Bonus Challenge Serial PUBG Mobile Leaker is no secret thanks to Mr. Ghost Gaming, a new video has come to light when it is expected in the game. There are three levels of entry for the bonus challenge – Knowvis, Adapt, and Expert.
In the PUBG mobile net players, each kills gets 15 points in the Novis Bonus Challenge, while Adapt players get 30 points and experts get 45 points. Each point is equal to a war coin, in which the maximum earnings is 1500.
On 19 March you May Get This Surprise in Update 0.11.5
PUBG Mobile Bonus Challenge is open to almost all OS like Android, PC and IOS emulator players and they limited to per match only 60 players. The best players are kept in the top 30 list. Winning from the game’s fight shop can be claimed, and for this mode, the conversion rate from BC to UC has not been finalized. On its own, PUBG Mobile UC costs Rs. Rs 79 for 60 UC to Rs. 7,100 rupees for 8,100 UC
See This Video :
SEASON 6 ROYALE PASS REWARDS
“PUBG Mobile is officially going to be one year old this month, and to celebrate this, Tencent Games has added new material to the game. The popular battle royale game was launched on the mobile platform last year on March 19. The game has risen to be one of the most popular mobile games with the user base still going strong, especially in India.” @News 18*
Also Read:- Game for Peace new Update
Important changes in 0.11.0 Update
- The zombies have arrived.
- A new limited time schedule ‘Survival Till Dawn’ is available to play in the corpses as well as in ERANGEL.
- Moonlight Weather was added to the VIKENDI map.
- Resident Evil 2 theme, music and organizations are added.
- SANHOK is now available to play a quick match in arcade mode. This is PUBG ‘s first anniversary period and in this way you will also see Anniversary celebrations, anniversary avatars, frames, and quotes.
- Push to talk options are now also available.
These improvements will be in Pubg Mobile Update 0.11.5
- Emulator Glitch may get solved
- There will be no Door Glitch and Windows with Glass can be seen.
- A vehicle called Tukashi have lots of hope in Season 6 but should not replace any vehicle rather than a Three wheel Bike.
- A new AR G36C is going to be the point of attraction with 5.56 ammo but can replace SCAR-L only for Vikendi Map
- Fuel Meter is tunned and Voice chat for I got Supplies is in default now.
- Last moment Damage outside the Circle will be incresed for more thrilled
- You can now disable shadows in settings.
- Some houses have been redesigned in the VIKENDI map.
- Now there are two types of voices available for the instant chat – classic and default voice. The classic voices are old, which were earlier in the game.
- New profile layout.
- Now if you are constantly sending annoying invitations, you can reject the ‘Together’ invitation for 10 seconds.
- Added player spaces
- Now in combat mode, you have double gunpowder for Assault Rifles and SMGs.
- on 19 March PUBG May bring Special and New Skins, Guns and Vehicle like Auto Rikshaw is Expected
- It is Possible that PUBG will bring BC to UC converting option so that to maintain the player interest and stay in the competition. This news is not confirmed yet but it is predicted
Tukashi The New Vehicle
G38C New AR with 5.56
To update your Emulator see how to update PUBG on PC
Have you Read The News About New PUBG Mobile Update 0.12 if not Read here.