PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020:
With successful completion of PMCO 2019, PUBG is ready again with its PMCO 2020 that is PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 Spring Split. Wishing Congratulations to all winners from 2019, let’s get started and Register for PMCO 2020 before the last date of Registration.
Here you will find every information regarding PMCO 2020 that you need, like important dates, Links, How to apply and some terms and conditions. If you have any kind of Questions then just click here and get answers in the PMCO 2020 FAQ Page.
This PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 will be Played between PUBG MOBILE Players and Squads among the 15 regions across the world. PMCO 2020 is regarded as the gate to join the world’s largest mobile esports event, the PUBG MOBILE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, for anyone who wants to play PUBG MOBILE competitively and start their esports career. If you think you are one of the best and want to show your skills, you are welcomed to bring your squad and register to take part in this all year long battle! A great journey awaits you, join us, be the #1!
PUBG Mobile Club Open Prize Pool:
The winner Prize Pool is worth $1,000,000 as always and for this 16 teams will fight together in 4 maps in TPP Mode of PUBG Mobile. This is Pool prize the Prize according to winner rank and killing rank will be declared soon.
Schedule and Regions Allowed:
The PUBG Mobile Club Open Spring 2020 is divided into 6 Stages and there are some Requirements before you participate in this tournament; read them continue reading.
Regions Allowed to Participate in PMCO 2020:
- The Middle East and Africa
- South Asia
- North America
- Saudi Arabia
- Sea Wildcard
** Applicants from Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Chinese Taipei, Hongkong China, Macau China regions — please do not register on this site at the moment. Registration for these regions will be announced at a later date. Please find more information on PUBG MOBILE Facebook.
|Stage – 1 Registration||3 Jan to 21 Jan 2020|
|Stage – 2 Qualification||23 Jan to 3 Feb 2020|
|Stage – 3 Regional Group Stage||Feb 2020|
|Stage – 4 Regional Semi-Final||Feb 2020|
|Stage – 5 Regional Final||Feb 2020|
|Stage – 6 World League||March 2020|
PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 Registration Process:
As you can see in the image below the Registration Process is divided into some stages that you need to follow and is for all players over the world.
- You can go to Registration Click here.
- But You must Read the Requirements before Registration that are given below.
Requirements before Registration:
1. No Roster Changes after registration has been submitted.
2. Participants must have reached the age of majority in his or her country of residence before the start of the Tournament, and must comply with any applicable age ratings from rating authorities and mobile platform ratings systems.
3. A player under the legal age of majority in his or her country of residence, but older than 16 years of age (i.e. having lived for at least 16 calendar years after the date of birth) as of the Tournament start date may participate with consent from parents or legal guardians.
4. No fewer than 3 players’ nationality must be the same region you register in, or a lawful resident of the jurisdiction in the Region for at least six (6) months
5. All players must be ranked Platinum or above at the time of registration.
6. Team Rosters must be a minimum of 4 players and no more than 5 players with one player being a substitute player.
7. Players are only allowed to use mobile devices during the tournament (including the in-game qualification round), and players that use tablets or a PC emulator will be disqualified from the PMCO.
To Register on PMCO website, you need to have fulfilled the requirements given above and fill-up the form like shown below.
If you still have any questions I would suggest you visit the PMCO 2020 FAQ Page.