How to Play Free Fire on PC:
There is no official Version launched by Garena Free Fire Games. If you want to install the game on the PC to play Garena Free Fire is quite simple. If you prefer the comfort of your computer or you do not have a mobile device to use. You can continue Reading and know there are two methods to play Free Fire on PC.
Garena Free Fire is formally known as Free Fire Battleground. This game is a 50-player multiplayer battle Royal game for Android and iOS. It has a wide assortment of weapons and game modes, with the option to play with friends or go alone. Even serious attempts are required to pursue your character – and you have not yet entered the war.
Also Read:- How to Play Fortnite Mobile Game on PC
When you confront another player, you “touch” the screen and pray that your opponent is still mild enough to stop. Because moving and shooting at mobile devices at the same time is really impossible. It is a fate which determines the outcome of the fight, not your skills as a player.
With over 100 million downloads on Google Play Store, including those players who play Mobile Version of Free Fire on PC. This is one of the best Android Battle Royale Games on the mobile market. You can enjoy this game easily with any android emulators or android app player.
You can Play Free Fire on PC:
- Using Android OS
- USing Emulators
Play Free Fire on PC Using Emulators:
Min System Requirements to Play Free Fire Mobile on PC:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. ( Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
Android emulator is software available for Windows and Mac OS that allows users to install Android apps and games on a computer or laptop. This software creates and provides an Android platform and runs its applications and games smoothly. There are so many options available in the market, select any Android emulator according to your requirements such as BlueStacks, MemuPlay, Nox player, KO Player and many more. I recommend you use BLUESTACKS.
- First, download and install an Android emulator (BLUESTACKS) on your PC. Download bluestacks
- Launch BlueStacks emulator and log in with your Google account to run Google Play Store. If the phone verification is needed, then verify with the phone number.
- Find “Free Fire” in the Google Play Store now on BlueStacks.
- Now install the free fire by clicking on the install icon.
- Once the download is complete, you can find the game in “My App” or “All Apps” and you can play Free Fire on PC.
- After this, launch Fire Free Game and select the “Mouse and Keyboard” icon below to play the Free Fire Game on Windows PC.
- You can control settings and use which buttons to control and play or you can go through the default control settings.
Using Memu App Player:
Free Fire – Battleground is the ultimate battlefield game with the most realistic graphics and easy-to-use controls. This is an easy guide to how to play Free fire – Battleground on PC using a MEMU app player or Android emulator.
- This game is currently available only in Asia, South America. Now you can download from Google Play and iTunes. For the rest of us, you can download the APK app on your computer and install it on your laptop or PC. Here is the link to download. DOWNLOAD
- I recommend playing free fire – battleground on PC using the MEMU player. If you have not already downloaded, please install it here. DOWNLOAD MEMU APP PLAYER
- In the MEmu app player, install APK you downloaded using the APK icon on the right.
- Once installed, you will see it in your Home screen app list. Just open it and start downloading the first launch game resources! Once complete, you will be able to play Free Fire – Battleground on your computer or PC.
Play Free Fire Mobile on PC Using Phoenix OS:
Phoenix OS is an Android System, that you can install on your pc. It is free software with some mini Ads and you can run any Android Application on your pc.
Min System Requirements for Phoenix OS:
- 16 GB HDD Space
- Intel or AMD processor made around 2012 or later, preferably an Intel Atom processor.
- Supportive 2 GB RAM or More
- NVIDIA or AMD Graphic 2 GB (Not Necessary but useful for high-end games)
How to Install Phoenix OS on PC:
- Download Phoenix OS Setup from Official website or Click Here.
- Click on Installer and Choose your C Drive with 16 GB or More Space
- Reboot after the Installation Process is Finished. Till then Just hold on.
- After that when your PC/Laptop is Rebooting You will see two option To choose between your old OS and New that is Pheonix OS.
- Choose Pheonix OS and Login into it. After that follow the steps as we follow for our New Mobile Phone to Setup.
Having trouble in Phoenix OS installation and set up Read our article about How to Setup Phoenix OS.
Also Read:- Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Phoenix OS
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE or you can just Hit the Subscribe Button and Subscribe without using your Email.