Finally, after a long time around 8 weeks, we are getting our new PUBG Mobile Update that s Patch Note 0.17.0 on 3rd March followed by the PUBG Mobile Season 12 Royale Pass that is releasing on 9th March 2020.
Patch Note 0.17.0 Highlights:
- 2nd Anniversary Gift:- Amusement Park Mode in Classic Erangel (Available March 12th)
- Royale Pass Season 12: 2gether We Play! (Available March 9th)
- New Mode:- Arctic Mode (Extreme cold mode)
- New Arcade Mode:- Hardcore Mode
- New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- Death Reply Option
- Colorblind Settings
Comparing with the update recently shared and this actual patch note 0.17 then most of the points are matching like the DBS Shotgun, Death Reply, colorblind setting, the anniversary gift, and extreme cold mode.
Now let’s get some short info about each update and what it actually means.
The Amusement park:
On behalf of the 2nd Anniversary of PUBG Mobile, we are getting the Amusement Park in Erangel Map during the Classic Matchmaking.
Players have a chance to enter Amusement Park Mode during Erangel matchmaking in Classic Mode, which includes:
- Amusement Parks: In this mode, old school amusement parks will appear randomly in three locations on the Classic Erangel map.
- Arcade Machines: Interactive Arcade Machines will be placed in the amusement parks and major towns, which can be activated with Tokens.
- Games and Attractions: Hunt Game, Space War, What’s in the Box, Shooting Range, Trampoline and Reverse Bungee.
- Reverse Bungee + Wingsuit: High-rise Reverse Bungee machines will appear in the middle of the amusement parks. Players can be launched into the air to use their parachute and glide again.
New Arctic Mode:
The Patch Note 0.17.0 also includes Arctic Mode or Extreme Cold Mode is Based on Classic Mode gameplay, arctic storms appear periodically in Vikendi. Players need to maintain their body temperature through various means, otherwise, their health will continuously decrease when their body temperature is low.
well, you can use the snowboards to slide and Drones to scout your enemy location in this extreme cold mode.
How to Maintain body temperature in Arctic Mode?
- Create an indoor bonfire and add branches to maintain heat.
- Find chickens and fry them on the bonfire and consume it to maintain body heat.
- keep items with you like heater and heat packs for emergency consumption.
The Hardcore Arcade Mode:
Hardcore Mode can be selected in the Arcade Mode selection screen. In this mode, there are no sound prompts, manual actions are required like pick-up and opening/closing doors. All to give players a more realistic shooting and survival experience.
New DBS Shotgun:
This new Shotgun named DBS shotgun will be available to us from this Patch Note 0.17.0 that will be available only through Air Drops are the specifications are given below:
- DBS, a double-barreled shotgun that can only be obtained through AirDrops.
- The DBS has an internal magazine that holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo that can fire 2 shots each rack.
- The DBS will need to be racked from the magazine after 2 shots, which is faster compared to previous shotguns’ reloading speeds.
- The DBS can be outfitted with the Holographic Sight, Red Dot Sight, and 2x – 6x Scope.
Death Reply and Colorblind Settings:
The Death Reply lets you check how you died in the game. This will also help if any hacker shoots you and you can report the hacker.
And the Colorblind Mode in Graphics Settings, which provides more color options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines.
To read more about this Patch Note 0.17.0 Visit the official news site