Mini Militia for PC and Mac
As we all know how interesting is this game. Mini Militia is leading gaming market since 2011 and still have a craze. But what if you get to play this mobile game on pc? How if you get Mini Militia for PC and Mac.
Yes, It’s true and 100% Possible too, you can play Mini Militia Mobile Game on your pc for free. There are two Methods to do this, Either use Emulator software or install Android as a secondary system to your PC. I will Recommend installing Android system because it is really good and the game runs smoothly without heating the pc.
How to Get Mini Militia For PC:
There are two methods of playing Mini Militia Mobile Game on PC.
- Install the Android system on your PC.
- Install Android Emulator Software to your current system.
We are going to discuss one software for each method. Each of them is the top software that I have used. If you want more software, I will suggest their name you just have to search for them and install.
Play Mini Militia on PC using Phoenix OS:
Phoenix OS is an Android System, that you can install on your pc. It is free software with some mini Ads and you can run any Android Application on your pc.
Min System Requirements for Phoenix OS:
- 16 GB HDD Space
- Intel or AMD processor made around 2012 or later, preferably an Intel Atom processor.
- Supportive 2 GB RAM or More
- NVIDIA or AMD Graphic 2 GB (Not Necessary but useful for high-end games)
How to Install Phoenix OS on PC:
- Download Phoenix OS Setup from Official website or Click Here.
- Click on Installer and Choose your C Drive with 16 GB or More Space
- Reboot after the Installation Process is Finished. Till then Just hold on.
- After that when your PC/Laptop is Rebooting You will see two option To choose between your old OS and New that is Pheonix OS.
- Choose Pheonix OS and Login into it. After that follow the steps as we follow for our New Mobile Phone to Setup.
Having trouble in Phoenix OS installation and set up Read our article about How to Setup Phoenix OS.
Also Read:- Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Phoenix OS
Play Mini Militia on PC using BlueStack Emulator:
Unlike Phoenix OS the Bluestack is a Freeware software for Windows and MAC. This software helps to run any Android Application while you are in already in the Windows or MAC OS. Just like any Browser you open multiple tabs in your OS, this Software helps you to play game open android apps, etc.
Min System Requirements for Bluestack 4:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. ( Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
How to Install BlueStack on PC:
- Visit Bluestack official Website or click here
- Download and Install the setup (same as other setups)
- Once install open Bluestack.
- Setup the system as you set up your new mobile when bought.
Also Read:- Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using BlueStack
How to Play Mini Militia on PC:
Now, these steps are the same for both Android OS and Emulator just read carefully and follow one by one.
- Open Play Store and Search Mini Militia and Install the game.
- Once Installed, open the game and Go to Joystick Settings.
- Place the Buttons according to your easiness.
- Then Configure Your Phoenix OS/BlueStack Key Mapping accordingly
- If having Problem in Key Mapping please let us know in the comment box
- Once you have done just Save it and Enjoy the game.
If you wish to play the MOD or Hack version of Mini Militia then you need to uninstall the original version first. Then visit the Mini Militia MOD SHD App. Download it and install on your System or Emulator.
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE OR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com