League of Legends (LoL) Game Introduction:
The League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that combines RTS’s speed and intensity with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle from head to head in many battlefields and game modes. With the continuous expansion roster of Champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, the League of Legends offers endless repetition for every skill level player.
The Game League of Legends was announced for the first time on October 7, 2008, and was released on October 27, 2009.
The League of Legends was generally well received upon release, and popularity has increased over the years. According to a 2012 Forbes article, the League of Legends was the most played PC game in hours played in North America and Europe. As of January 2014, more than 67 million people play the league of legends each month, 27 million per day and over 7.5 million concurrently during the peak hours.
In the League of Legends, players take on the role of a character, called “Champion”, which has unique merit, which battles a team against another player or computer-controlled champion. In the most popular game mode, the goal of each team is to destroy the collision of the opposing team, a building located in the heart of the preserved form of protective structures. Every game in the Legends League is hindered, all the champions start to weaken each game and progress through collecting and sleeping experience during the game.
The League of Legends has given rise to a large, active competitive scene. In North America and Europe, the Riot Games organizes the League of Legends Championship series, which has 8 professional teams in each continent. The closing ceremony of these regional events took place with the League of Legends World Championship, which won a great award of $ 1 million in 2013 and attracted 32 million viewers online.
The Game-Play of League of Legends
The League of Legends includes many types of games that players can choose.
- The tutorial is the first game type available for new players. The tutorial is played on the Holing Abyss and the aim is to teach new players the rules of the league and gameplay.
- Co-op vs. After the tutorial is completed or exited, AI is available for new players. It is played on Sumner’s Rift, Twisted Trainline and (formerly) Crystal Scar, and pits human players’ teams against an opposing team of computer-controlled artificial intelligence champion.
- Normal matchmaking uses an automatic matchmaking system for a pair of equally skilled players against each other.
- The ranked match is available for players on account level 30. It uses a common matchmaking system; However, pre-built teams should be of comparable ELO strength, so the expert players and weak players are not allowed to team together in the Rank. After playing 10 or more ranks games, accounts are given a public “rank” which roughly relates to their ELLO ranking.
- Custom Games allow players to play any map with the combination of any player or AI teammates and opponents.
The League of Legends can also include three types of teams who will choose which champion for a given match:
- Blind pick allows both teams to select their champions together. At the beginning of the match, the player learns the champion selection of the opposing team. It is available for all modes in Normal Matchmaking games for Summoner’s Rift, Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar and Co-op versus AI and Custom Games.
- Draft pick allowed each team to ban five teams (total ten champions restricted) by removing each team from the match. Teams then choose their champions as they are able to see the selection of the other team. It is available for matchmaking games, and on Summoner’s Rift for all modes in custom games.
- Random Pick randomly offers a champion for each player. Players play a lot of re-rolls, which they can use to randomly select another champion for that match. It is available for all ARM (All Random All-Mid) games, and for all modes in custom games, on the Howling Abyss.
League of Legends Top Tournaments (Esports)
- In Los Angeles, the Grand Finals of the 2010 World Cyber Games hosted the League of Legends tournaments, where teams of China, Europe and America competed. Counter Logic Gaming Team from North America won the tournament, earning $ 7,000.
- In June 2011, a $ 100,000 prize was given in the Season 1 World Championships held in Dreamhock in Sweden. European team Fnatic defeated teams of Europe, United States, and Asia to win the tournament and received US $ 50,000 in prize money. Over 1.6 million viewers watched the streamlined broadcast of this event, with a peak of more than 210,000 simultaneously in a semi-final match.
- After Season 1, the riot announced that US $ 5,000,000 will be paid from Season 2. In this amount, $ 2 million had to go to the riot victims, including the IPL and other major sport associations. Another $ 2 million riots was to go for the season 2 qualifier and the championship. The last $ 1 million was to go to small organizers who apply for a riot in the host league of legends tournament.
- After a series of network issues during the Season 2 World Playoff, due to which several matches were delayed, the riot revealed on October 13, 2012 that a special LAN-based client was developed quickly, which The tournament was designed for use in the environment, where impact intervals and other network issues can be detrimental to an appropriate organization of an event. The LAN client was deployed for the first time during the final-final-and semi-final matches for the first time during the re-scheduled matches, and it was used during the final.
- On October 13, 2012, Taiwanese professional team Taipei assassin (TPA) won the Season 2 World Championship final with a score of 3 to 1 on Ajoo Frost of South Korea, claiming $ 1 million in the prize money.
- In October 2013, Korean team SK Telecom T1 and Chinese team competed in the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Royal Club. SK Telecom T1 won a grand prize of $ 1 million and the Royal Club received $ 250,000. As of 2013, the League of Legends is. The most popular e-Sports games in South Korea.
- On March 23, 2013, Cinematographic Studios hosted the Italian launch of the League of Legends in Rome. Over 1,500 people were present with riot game developers, journalists and various guests. The shows included a challenge match between a Cosplay contest and two Italian clans.
- On July 11, 2013, Nick Allen, one of the publishers’ managers, announced that the United States citizenship and immigration service now recognize the pro-players of the League of Legends as professional athletes, and now the visa application process is simple for them. has occurred. These changes allow professional players to stay in the United States for 5 years.
League of Legends Download on PC:
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 2 GHz processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 20 GB Available HDD
- 2.0 Video Card
- Screen 1920×1200
- DirectX v9.0c or More
- OS 64 Bit
Game Phases in League of Legends:
Pick / Ban
The pick/ban phase, also known as the draft phase, actually happens before each game starts. This is the stage where teams will choose their champions. Before selecting teams, they ban the champions, prevent them from being selected by any team.
When the pick/ban begins, the Blue Team will first ban it. Once Blue Team has chosen a champion to ban, the Red Team will ban a champion. This process is repeated until every team has imposed restrictions on three champions, total of six game-wide bands.
After selecting six bands, the teams will start choosing champions. After selecting three champions on both sides, the teams will again ban one or two champions, resulting in 10 total restrictions. The blue team first chooses, selects a champion.
Then the Red Team chooses two champions, for the fact that they have to choose the second. Blue will pick two more champions and then the red will raise another one. Four more restrictions will take place. The red side will take its fourth champion before the blue side raises its last two. Red will end the phase with his final pick.
Pick / Ban is one of the most important and strategically deep stages of the game. Here the games can be won and lost. Because of how important it is, professional teams are allowed to talk to their coaches, while the formatting stage is going on. Communication between the coach and the players is restricted during the real gameplay.
The laning stage is the beginning of the game, where each member of the team goes to the farm in their fixed lane and becomes more powerful. In the laning phase, the primary goal of each member of the team is to overtake his opponent.
It is done through a combination of skilled farming and makes trouble for the enemy to make farming difficult for them. This is also part of the game where the Jungle residents will try their best to gank for their colleagues, to help both of them move forward to force the Allied rivals to kill or force the Allied rival to return to their fountain.
While there is no official start to mid-game, it usually happens around the time when the first turret is taken on the map. When the mid-game starts, the player will leave his lanes to go to the group with his teammates.
It is here that the teams tried their best to move forward the benefits achieved in the lining phase. In the mid-game, the time of death is still relatively low, so mistakes can be easily corrected and the loss of one or two companions in a battle is not the end of the world.
Generally, the mid-game is extremely bloody, in which there is a lot of holes and many battles happen, or it is very rotational, in which the teams are quick to move around the map and take objective without conflict. Either way, mid-game has a race against the clock to eliminate the game before your profit decreases.
The late game refers to the game where the clock of death is long and most of the champions have purchased all their six items.
Often, taking a game in the late game can lead to two powered-up teams, who bash their heads against each other for an extended period until an anarchic, or even random ends the fight game.