What is in Fortnite Update 8.11?
The recent eighth season of Fortnite has to lead to a large number of new additions. But now, Epic Games is ready to prepare even for more stuff.
The studio behind the wildly popular Fortnight Battle Royal game has released another update which is already teased and is suitable for season pirate themes. This certainly refers to Patch 8.01, which officially introduces players to a new buried treasure item, limited time mode, and more.
As Epic Games has stated in its patch notes, FortNite now allows players to hunt the treasure. The Buried Treasure specifically refers to a legendary item, only that it takes the form of a map, which the players use to reveal the hidden loot in the entire island.
Players can catch only one map at a time, and any player who successfully gets a chest will be rewarded with mythological robbery. Once the player reaches the target spot, then he should find the treasure using a pickaxe.
Limited time mode
Buried Treasure can be the biggest addition to this new update, but epic games have thrown into a group of small additions that make the overall experience even better. Slide Duos for beginners, now has a new limited time mode. This allows the players to slide almost everywhere, with the increase in the speed of the run, but the friction is “very short.” Apart from that, there is no decline now – and the best of all, the players are getting a griller with unlimited ammo.
- Increased the angle on which you can slide the terrain down without damage from 65 degrees to 75 degrees.
- Limited time mode: slide duos
- Infinite Dynamite Grapplers in Everyone’s inventory, Ice blocks on Everyone’s Feet – a recipe for a slippery good time!
- Friction is very low.
- Max run speed increased significantly
- Removal of falling damage.
- Infinite ammo grapplers were added to everyone’s inventory.
- Improve standard AR sound so that it is not overlapping on the shooter.
- When a player destroys a structure, the sound is now loud when instigated by the enemies.
- Footstep audio is mixed in the above / below layers, rather than switching between them alternately.
- When they are up or down, then the footprints from the heads of the enemies are revealed.
- The volume of the Season 8 Victory Umbrella reduced.
- The Season 8 of Fortnite Victory Umbrella now uses for the correct sound on Mobile/Switch.
Fortnite Mobile Update
A problem with pressing the fire button with 2 fingers is fixed which continually causes fire action in the loop.
What you will not find in this update is a new response system, as is the rumor recently. A new type of vehicle discovered in the game speculated that Epic games have planned to present a legend-style response system, where team-mates will be able to bring a dead player back into the game. It may still be on the way, but it is not part of this update. Fortunately, if you are desperate for the features of Apex Legends in Fortnite, then the game is now aping system in the form of season updates.