Fortnite Latest Update v 7.30
The latest update to Fortnite adds additional gear and bug fixes that we have come to expect from the regular update of Epic, but a surprising addition comes after a long wait. 7.30 update, which is released on all platforms today, finally adds Bluetooth controller support to mobile devices.
After downloading the update, the Android player will be able to use most Bluetooth gamepad and adapters, which include the SteelSeries Stratus XL, GameVice and Moto Gamepad. On iOS, players can use MFI controllers such as SteelSeries Nimbus and Gamevice. It also adds 60Hz gameplay on some Android models, for those who want to perform outside their mobile play.
Other additions to V7.30 include the return of chiller grenades and solid gold limited time modes. The Chiller grenades have a knock-back effect that slides the enemies on the ground with snowshoes but is careful because it also affects your peers. Solid Gold LTM makes every weapon a legendary quality so that you can easily try some new ones and even provide more crafting content.
Fortnite Android 7.30 update patch notes
- Mobile Controller Support
- Android: Most Bluetooth controller adapters, such as SteelSeries Stratus XL, Gamevice, Xbox One, Razer Raiju, and Moto Gamepad.
- iOS: MFi controllers, such as Steelseries Gamevice and Nimbus.
- If a gamepad is attached then disabled phone vibrate
- 60 Hz on select Android models: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (USA Edition), Huawei Honor View 20, and Huawei Mate 20X
- Add audio visualization icon for vehicles and balloons
Fortnite Update 7.30 Solid Gold LTM Patch Note
- Summary: All the things shining in this limited time mode are gold. All spawn weapons are legendary, in which the material is increased. Now fall in and earn that win royale.
- All weapon drops are legendary.
- An increased amount of material obtained by gathering
Apart from this, reforms are also welcome in the Nintendo Switch version of Fortnite. This includes more efficient memory allocation to prevent crashes, an improved texture pool size to reduce blurred texture, as well as a better resolution on the Nintendo switch.
However, mobile players will be happy to see that Epic is very active to overcome their responses and concerns. The developer has a big challenge on hand to balance and update the PCs, consoles, and mobile versions of the game, but it is positive to see that despite the most recent release of mobile, mobile players are not being abandoned.
- Due to fixed problem players are unable to create multiple compositing types at the same time while simultaneously pressing the Build button and changing the build type.
- Fixed Harvesting tool button no longer goes back to the previously selected weapon
- And Fixed multiple on mobile simultaneously Pressing button can disable the fire button
- Also Fixed no padlock icon appears on the directional pad when locked on mobile with auto-run.
- Many UI buttons with lower resolutions are fixed than other buttons.