Call of Duty Introduction to Game:
Call of Duty is a shooter first-person video game franchise. Starting in 2003, it was first focused on the games established in World War II, but over time, the series has seen in the modern times the games that were set up in the future world, Cold War and outer space.
The first developer of the Infinity War series, in which Treyarch was second in the process, which created the two-team development cycle. Sledgehammer games later became the third developer in the circle. Activism has served as a publisher for the series since its creation. Many spin-offs and handheld versions are also created by other developers. The game’s graphics are good and it runs on many platforms like Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation.
The scenario of the game is based on World War 2 and players have to play it from the view of four soldiers who are part of three different army regiments. The player can choose both single and multiplayer mode options. There are many other features that make the game interesting to the players as we can choose different types of weapons. The player can perform various tasks such as crouching and jumping to overcome obstacles etc. There are many other features in multiplayer mode including search and destruction, deathmatch and many more game types.
Also Read: Call of Duty on Mobile
COD – GamePlay and How to Play:
Call of Duty puts an athlete under the control of infantry who uses various authentic Second World War firearms in the war. Each mission has a series of objectives that is marked on the compass of the head-up display, the player must complete all the objectives to advance for the next mission. The player can later save and load at any time rather than the checkpoint system used in the Call of Duty game.
The player has two primary weapon slots, one handgun slot, and ten grenades. Exhaust weapons can be exchanged on the battlefield dropped by the dead soldiers. Later, unlike Call of Duty Game, the first player allows toggling between a single shot or automatic fire. In addition to the weapons made by the player, mounted machine guns and another certain weapon displacement can be run by the player.
The game uses a standard health score system, with limited amounts of health reflected by a health bar. On recovering the health when the player is injured, the meditators used to be scattered in some levels or dropped by some enemies are used.
How to Play Call of Duty –
Choose a Call of Duty Game to play Virtually every Call of Duty game formula is similar, so it does not really matter what game you choose; However, every game has some unique properties. By August 2018, the competitive series of Duty Games includes the following series:
- Black Ops – Four entries (Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Black Ops 3 and Black Ops 4)
- Modern warfare – Modern warfare involves four games (Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3 and Modern Warfare 4).
- Other – This includes games like World War, Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, Infinite War and WW2.
Familiarize yourself with the primary gameplay mechanics –
These are the constant things – like targeting, walking and reloading – which are mostly similar to the Call of Duty game. It is important to be comfortable with these mechanics before starting the game.
- When learning primary gameplay mechanics, it is best to start with a game that uses Clankier mechanics (e.g., modern warfare remastered) as compared to a new game. This will allow you to understand base mechanics, in which some additional utilities will be available to you in new games.
- A good way to learn these mechanics is to start an offline multiplayer game by yourself and test each button of your controller. Once you become comfortable with the buttons, their actions and the normal movement, you can begin to do more complex things like shooting, reloading, switching weapons, etc.
To learn secondary gameplay mechanics –
These are mechanics that are specific to your chosen Call of Duty Game; For example, a secondary mechanic in Black Ops 3 is that you can double-jump and wall-run.
There is a slightly different secondary gameplay mechanics in each game, so spend some time learning them before jumping into a multiplayer game. Running a campaign is a great way to do this. Using other players of secondary mechanics can help you.
Time to Kill (or TTK) is a value that measures the responsiveness of a first-person shooter that takes time to kill the enemy player with constant fire. Call of Duty Games are all pretty fast TTK values, so you do not need to empty your entire magazine in the enemy player.
With the exception of Call of Duty 1, 2, 3 and 4 COD multiplayer is fundamentally similar in its various games: after selecting a game type, you are kept in the lobby with other players, and your teams Is determined randomly (not applicable) for all game modes for free). Then you will play at least one round of the game type. Based on the type of game, you can play several rounds before the match officially ends. Generally, if you do not get out of the lobby, you will be kept in a new match within the last one-two minutes.
Call Of Duty Cheat Sheet:
Below is the list of some weapons in Call Of Duty. Every weapon can be reloaded with full ammunition by opening the in-game cheats console.
- Airfield: map airfield
- Brecourt: map brecourt
- Berlin: map berlin
- Burnville: map Burnville
- Chateau: map chateau
- Carride: map carried
- Dawnville: map dawnville
- Dam: map dam
- Factory Map: map factory
- Bren LMG – bren
- BAR/30cal. – bar
- 45 – colt
- Hurtgen: map hurtgen
- FG42 – fg42
- Kar98k – kar98k
- Luger – luger
- Lee-Enfield – enfield
- M1A1 Carbine – m1carbine
- M1 Garand – m1garand
- Mosin Nagant – mosin_nagant
- MP44 – mp44
- MP40 – mp40
- PPSh – ppsh
- Springfield – springfield
- Sniper Kar98k – kar98k_sniper
- Sten – sten
- Sniper Mosin-N – mosin_nagant_sniper
- Thompson SMG – thompson
Set this string +set thereisacow 1337 +set developer 1 +set sv_cheats 1 +set monkeytoy 0 to the end of the command line Shortcut Call of Duty Game executable (code .exe or something like that) tap Tilde while playing to leave the Dev-console to cheat.
- god – Invincibility
- give ammo – Refill ammo for all weapons
- give all – Get all items, weapons, and ammo
- noclip – Fly through walls
- give health – Get full health
- notarget – Enemies ignore you
Game for XBOX 360 and PS4
Call Of Duty Game is available for Xbox 360 and PS4, both. You can buy this game from Amazon, eBay and any other gaming shops or online platforms. Call of Duty brings life to battle with a new physics engine, advanced graphics, detailed ensemble animation and a procedural environment which provides the most cinematic war experience so far.
- Branching mission path
- Anywhere hidden environmental physics does not allow players to destroy the enemy’s soft cover locks
- Team-based multiplayer with vehicles
- All-New Close-Quarter Battle Mechanic allows players to fight with their hands
Call Of Duty System Requirements – for Windows 7,8,10:
Call of Duty System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- RAM: 8 GB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 90 GB
- CPU SPEED: Info
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- VIDEO CARD: GTX 1050 or ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 @ 2 GB
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Call of Duty Recommended Requirements
- CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600X / Intel Core i5-2400
- CPU SPEED: Info
- OS: Windows 10
- RAM: 12 GB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VIDEO CARD: GTX 1060 @ 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 580
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 90 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 6 GB
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATE or you can just Hit the Subscribe Button and Subscribe without using your Email.