What is 4 vs 4 Match Mode in PUBG Lite?
The PUBG PC Lite Patch Note released on 8 August includes a new minimap and new match mode which is quite similar to the TDM or Team Death Match in PUBG Mobile.
If you are a PUBG Mobile Emulator player, then I will especially recommend this PUBG PC Lite game is for you only. The PUBG PC Lite game is compatible with a medium configuration PC or Laptop where the Tencent Emulator Lags due to system incompatibility.
You can play PUBG PC Lite on your PC or Laptop by just having a minimum of 4 GB RAM and 2 GB Graphics. The Recommended Settings and Installation guide is given in another article you can check the link given below.
How to Play 4 Vs 4 Match Mode?
Follow the steps given below to play 4v4 match mode in PUBG PC Lite.
- Open the Game PUBG PC Lite
- Go to 4VS4 Match (Beta) under Play Option
- Select the Squad or Solo option.
- You can play this match only in FPP Mode.
4 vs 4 Match Mode Rules:
- You can Play this Mode in FPP only.
- Crates will not be spawn after death
- You will get Level 1 Loot and a grenade at the beginning.
- The player can choose any weapon.
- The player is revived 5 seconds after his/her death.
- User cannot be damaged by other players as he/she will be invincible for 7 seconds.
- After 7 seconds, your health will recover 10% every second and eventually recover up to 75%
How to win the match?
- The team to make 30 kills first wins.
- If the duration of the match exceeds 10 minutes before either team reaches 30 kills, the team with the high kill counts wins
- It will result in a draw if both teams have the same kill counts at the end of the match
Winners Rewards are as follows:
- Winning team: 60 BP
- Losing team: 30 BP
- Kill point: 5 BP per kill
- Draw point: 60 BP
- Additional MVP point: 30 BP
For More interesting and Latest Update Gaming News Bookmark PUBG MOBILE UPDATEOR Simply Click the Bell Icon Never Miss any Update from pubgmobileupdate.com